GDT: #1|PITY PARTY OUT OF CONTROL|Champion Capitals vs. Penguins|Oct. 4 |7:00 PM |PPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Wtf was that, Sid and co never touched the cup on a banner raising opener.

Yes, Sid certainly did:

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Banner night: Penguins celebrate Stanley Cup title before season opener

Anywho, I've got tickets for the game tonight but can't attend. And the tickets aren't selling...

Reactions: BmxHockey

AverageJoeFan

Mad cat
Feb 15, 2018
Pittsburgh
So, Sprong is out for tonight then?

The caps had a serious win against the Bruins for GM1 last night. Hopefully tonight the adrenaline rush is over and we trounce them, but good!

LGP!!!

Matsun

Aug 15, 2010
I' ve got a bad feeling about this one. Can see us winning the cup but don't like the odds tonight.

Reactions: EightyOne

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
So, Sprong is out for tonight then?

The caps had a serious win against the Bruins for GM1 last night. Hopefully tonight the adrenaline rush is over and we trounce them, but good!

LGP!!!

Both Sprong and Dumo did full practice yesterday and were on the lines you'd expect if they were going to play. Don't think its confirmed they'll play but its expected.

Reactions: AverageJoeFan

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
So happy that we have the quality and depth at center that we do. It should pose match up issues for almost every opponent that we face. We're stacked!

Reactions: Ogrezilla

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
Remember how we were so screwed last year with back to backs and got destroyed?

Well its time to exact some revenge. Caps are playing us after the Bruins. Pens need to blow this the **** out. We're talking football scores on these *****es.

zF1ddcH.gif

LET'S KICK THE TIRES LIGHT THE FIRE, WOO!
6uZMmYf.gif

Ironically, to this post.. the caps won last night putting up a touchdown and extra point.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Oh GDTs, how I've missed you. Psyched for this season. We are stacked. As long as Murs rebounds, which I think he will, we have a great chance of going the distance, luck pending.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Both Sprong and Dumo did full practice yesterday and were on the lines you'd expect if they were going to play. Don't think its confirmed they'll play but its expected.

Uh. What lines are we expecting them to play? Lol. Does Sullivan even know yet?

Expected

Expected

Expected expected...aaaand...Expected

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Uh. What lines are we expecting them to play? Lol. Does Sullivan even know yet?

Expected

Expected

Expected expected...aaaand...Expected

Lines in practice (when fit) have consistently been the same for about a week tbf. Sprong on the 4th, Dumo with Letang, etc.etc.

So Sully will probably do something crazy :laugh:

Reactions: EightyOne

Angrrus

May 24, 2017
Capitals. 7:0. What a way to celebrate the banner raising. Just to compare with total crap show that Penguins had in the first two games last year. Talk about motivation and leadership.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I expect a SUPER motivated Penguins team tonight. We will crush those animals!

Sid to lead the charge.

I'm worried they're gonna be too amped up and not calm enough.

But, debbie downerism aside... I dunno, I like how few people are talking about the Pens. I like the obvious chip on their shoulders. There's a potential for something really, really special this season if it all clicks.

Reactions: Hornqvists Glasses

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
Gotta respect the Caps winning 7-0 against a reasonably decent Bruins team on banner-raising night. Its a long season, and the Pens really need to fear no team. Let's get this started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad