GDT: #1|NJD's@Pen's|Wicked Puppets Trying To Break The Silence|10/3-7:00PM(CEC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Really pumped for tonight's game. I can't wait to see Maatta-Bortuzzo pairing and Bennett again. These guys are going to be a big part of the future.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
so if I can see the Center Ice screen that shows their game schedule, does that mean I have Center Ice still? I never did anything after last season, but I figure if I didn't have it the channel would just say its unavailable. So it may have auto renewed.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Also.

fezzik.jpg

I hope we win.

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
so if I can see the Center Ice screen that shows their game schedule, does that mean I have Center Ice still? I never did anything after last season, but I figure if I didn't have it the channel would just say its unavailable. So it may have auto renewed.

Lots of cable providers have free previews this month.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon

Free preview for 2 weeks, or at least it is up here in Canada.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
They would be making a big statement with a decided victory without their best winger and top 4 defenseman.

There are no big statements for this franchise in October anymore. Spring time yes, not now.

Really pumped for tonight's game. I can't wait to see Maatta-Bortuzzo pairing and Bennett again. These guys are going to be a big part of the future.

Here's to hoping, SM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad