Post-Game Talk: #1| New York Islanders @ Buttplugs | May 29th | 8:00 PM | F/L 5-2

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
There's no question to me that the X-factor in this series is Taylor Hall. The Isles went 5-0 against the Bruins (outscoring them 18-8).

Then the Bruins traded for Hall.

After that the Isles went 0-3 against them (and getting outscored 10-3).

Having Hall gives them extra depth scoring that for some reason the Isles had a hard time slowing down. Add in how poor he Isles defense has been playing overall so far this playoffs and there's reason to be concerned. They're going to have to figure out this new(ish) more dynamic Bruins offense because until they do I'm concerned.

Reactions: joekono

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
Bruinbear2.gif

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I have this odd calm feeling this playoffs. I also had a vivid dream a few weeks ago that we play the Avs in the finals. Not sure if related. LGI.

Reactions: Thrasymachus

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
There's no question to me that the X-factor in this series is Taylor Hall. The Isles went 5-0 against the Bruins (outscoring them 18-8).

Having Hall gives them extra depth scoring that for some reason the Isles had a hard time slowing down. Add in how poor he Isles defense has been playing overall so far this playoffs and there's reason to be concerned. They're going to have to figure out this new(ish) more dynamic Bruins offense because until they do I'm concerned.

Wasnt Pasternak injured when we were beating them?

joekono

Apr 29, 2016
Roxbury,New Jersey

Gotta hit the kid, clean, but hit him when they can. I can't see the Islanders D being as bad as it was in the Pens series so I'll hope they just go back to nice "boring" Islander hockey and concentrate on D. Here's to good night tonight.
GraciousImprobableHairstreakbutterfly-max-1mb.gif

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
If I have to deal with this weather, wife complaining about the weather, and an 8am Sunday dek hockey game, then I want a victory.

And If you insist on losing, be expeditious about it

Reactions: Old Man Perriwinkle

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Will they still be chanting Crosby?
I’ve rewatched game 6 last 6 minutes a few times now, and I’m disappointed ‘nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye’ didn’t make it on the broadcast. Must have been during commercial break.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad