GDT: [#1] Nashville Predators @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW+, NBC, ESPN+) - For realz this time

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I like Razor talking about Bowness putting lower line guys on the PP like that’s a way of not scoring, and then those guys take advantage of their rare PP time to put one in.

Klingberg was still there shooting his floater from the point and that was enough to make the other guys score.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Maybe I missed it, but I thought that was Klingberg's goal. That looked like it was bouncing and I didn't see Kiviranta connect. I did miss the replay though.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Maybe I missed it, but I thought that was Klingberg's goal. That looked like it was bouncing and I didn't see Kiviranta connect. I did miss the replay though.

If it hit anyone from the Stars it was Caamano

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
A Nashville Predator had to have done some heinous shit to these refs. I mean .... put the whistle away. It's over.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
A Nashville Predator had to have done some heinous shit to these refs. I mean .... put the whistle away. It's over.

Think this is just now to prevent the Preds from trying to dumb shit because the game is done

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
They're switching goal back to Kiviranta again.

That line had a hell of a game. 9 points for the 3 of them.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
17% on the faceoff circle for Dickinson. If he wants to play center he needs to get his shit together.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Logic would dictate that when Dallas went up 5-0, they simply pulled Benn out of an abundance of caution. As long as that is proven true, you could not have asked for a better Game 1. I thought this was going to be rough based on Nashville having 4 games under their belt.

Reactions: Satan

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
17% on the faceoff circle for Dickinson. If he wants to play center he needs to get his shit together.

Ehh .... I'd say that ship has sailed. We have multiple seasons of data that support he's not good at faceoffs. They either need a winger to play with him like Ott back in the day or Benn now that is good on faceoffs or they're going to have to play him or a different center on wing. If Seguin was healthy right now, I think they'd have that luxury to put him back on wing. Now, we just have to wait for the coaches to feel comfortable enough playing Dellandrea at center full time.

It sucks, but some guys just can't take faceoffs. It's not his thing.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Unfortunately, 3 out of our 4 centers are not good on the draw.

Faksa and Hintz are OK.. but prone to poor games.

Dickinson has always been bad.

See what happens going forward in the season how much it affects us, but winning key draws on PK and PP might not happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad