GDT: [#1] Nashville Predators @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW+, NBC, ESPN+) - For realz this time

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I pray that FSSW shows the player introductions this year.. because for some reason they never show the introductions on the home opener and it's annoying as f***.

I don't give two shits about Razor blabbing about stuff, show me what's happening at the arena as if I was there..

Show me the player introductions, show me the banner raising.. PLEASE

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I pray that FSSW shows the player introductions this year.. because for some reason they never show the introductions on the home opener and it's annoying as f***.

I don't give two shits about Razor blabbing about stuff, show me what's happening at the arena as if I was there..

Show me the player introductions, show me the banner raising.. PLEASE
Not going to happen. At 7:30, Josh and Razor will welcome us all back, will play a clip from the Cup run, and will go to commercial. They'll return in time for the anthem and puck drop. This formula is 25 years old and will not be altered.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Dellandrea taking Comeau's spot on the FCC line? That's quite the high pressure spot in the line-up, clearly shows they have confidence in him. Makes me happy to see...

I think Dellandrea can easily play in that spot, what he will have some issues with this year is creating offense IMO.

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
I expect a lot of slop and some chaos, probably leading to a loss, but that's a hell of a lot better than no hockey at all. Hopefully they draw some penalties because I want to see how the new units function - i.e., can anyone carry the puck in the zone under control?

With a win, they can potentially pass Chicago in the standings! :DD

Last edited:

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
A real gameday?!?!

c65f1775a6c152947a2081ac72c0d885.gif

serp

Jan 17, 2016
does Kivi still count as a rookie? can't recall how many games he had or the cutoff is..

Yes . It's like 50 ish and he played 11 in the regular season last year. He played games in the playoffs than the RS

serp

Jan 17, 2016
nice. so we're starting four rookie forwards. i am both thrilled and terrified by the notion.

It'll get really interesting when Oettinger gets his first start which at the latest will be one of the two Carolina games next weekend.

I'd probably give him one of the two homegames against the Redwings next week though as his first game

Ub the Bub

Feb 9, 2010
Yes . It's like 50 ish and he played 11 in the regular season last year. He played games in the playoffs than the RS
My memory may be a bit unreliable, and also woefully out of date, but I distinctly remember the cut off for being considered a rookie (as far as the Calder trophy is concerned atleast) was 25 regular season games OR games played in two previous seasons regardless of games played (and also the younger than 27 years old rule). Atleast that was true in the mid 90s when I learnt about the rule. Might have changed since of course.

Irregardless though, Kiviranta has only played 11 games during the course of 1 season so he would still qualify as a rookie...

Reactions: LT

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone else getting a fight on FSSW? My guide says stars pregame but I’m getting an mma fight. (Att now)

It's not on FSSW on AT&T I don't think. My parents have it and it was on another channel for them, Mavs game was on FSSW. So FSSW+ maybe?

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Razor and Josh blabbering instead of showing player introductions

Honestly whoever produces games for FSSW needs to get fired.. they are so clueless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->