Proposal: 1 for 1 for Schwartz?

Moosetache

Jul 25, 2005
Raleigh, NC
honestly, who would Blues want from the Canes? I'll get roasted by Canes people, but just wondering. Only 26, but can't seem to stay healthy.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
honestly, who would Blues want from the Canes? I'll get roasted by Canes people, but just wondering. Only 26, but can't seem to stay healthy.

I would be highly upset if a deal were to be made and at least Teravainen wasn’t the return.

Makes no sense for you guys. Makes no sense for us. It’s completely unrealistic to ask for Svech or Aho. And I really don’t think Teravainen helps us win more than Schwartz does.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Blues would be selling at an all time low for Schwartz, who when on, looks like a star 1st line winger. I can't see him being dealt in a deal that makes sense for both sides, tbh. Blues are better served hoping he'll stay healthy and start producing like his career numbers suggests he would.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I would imagine only 2 Canes that we would consider in heads-up swap are the 2 you wouldn't even consider dealing. Schwartz is great player having tough year and really shouldn't be dealt unless someone wants to pay the kind of premium that would cause you to deal an untouchable.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
I am just going to keep throwing Burakovskys name out for anything until he is traded in real life. LOL

Edmonton offers Lucic + Manning + Sekera + Spooner
That's surely the biggest offer your team will get for him.
Getting the best of both worlds on both sides of the rink.
Getting a big physical forward and d-man and a swift offensvely minded forward and d-man.
What more could you ask for?

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Who is ignoring that? Both should be considered and factored in.
Again, where is the overrating happening?

Since 13/14, he's 10th among LW in points per game with players of 82 or more games played. Positions based on NHL.com. Tied for 11th over the past 3 seasons including this one with same parameters.

Last edited:

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
Getting a big physical forward and d-man and a swift offensvely minded forward and d-man.
Caps say no. I’d rather keep Burakovsky then take on those awful contracts (which they can’t anyway).

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
I think that wouldnt get you anything but a punch in the face. LOL just kidding. Nobody is taking that combination of poo.

Reactions: thadd

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Rakell is probably a solid 1 for 1, Rakell has the advantage in contract though, so some value or retention would be reasonable going to Anaheim. Palat would be another that would lean more towards Schwartz.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $770.00