Post-Game Talk: #1 | Devils at FLYERS | Thursday, Oct. 13, 2022 | 7:00 pm ET | Win 5-2

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Thoughts from in the stands, haven’t looked at the box score so don’t crucify me:

TK looked good. Provy looked good. Hart would have been great but that first goal was terrible. Otherwise very damn good.

Tony wasn’t awful, he recovered on his terrible pass. Tippet was invisible. I’m assuming he either got benched or hurt?

nic was rough. Hayes moves slower than my 5 day jail sentence for no proof of insurance, but otherwise not terrible.

Happy to get a win after traveling 3000 miles. Hope they lose the next 81

Shit the bed hard for bedard
Tippett did get hurt not sure what

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
31.11 CF%
39.99 xGF%
30.77 HDCF%

Yeah, they got dominated.

Luckily for them, TK and Frost saved the day and a few others played well too, so it was still fun to watch.

5 goals on 25 shots is surely sustainable though.
And one of those TK goals of a beauty pass by Hayes who was surrounded by Devils but that won't be mentioned.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Frost pacing for 164 points if anyone is tracking an arbitrary point threshold or something.

He scored an empty netter. Does the genuflecting ever end?

When the games start meaning more, he won't even play with the extra attacker against. I do wonder if Hodgson and Deslauriers could score on a 2 on 0 against an empty net......but we'll find out.

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
And one of those TK goals of a beauty pass by Hayes who was surrounded by Devils but that won't be mentioned.
Actually multiple people said in the gdt that it was a great pass by Hayes lol

“We had a dip but then Nick banged a couple of bodies and that revived us a little bit in the second period and grabbed a hold of it. We were losing ourselves a bit but then after Deslauriers, not sure who, thought had a couple good shifts and then scored a couple of goals.”

f*** off, Torts.
Such a stupid dinosaur comment

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
For those wondering why the stands were light at the start, there was a 4 car accident at about 6 that blocked all but the left lane right at the Linc. I don't think anyone hurt, but it was hard to tell with the SUv that took the worst of it.. I came through what must have been just a few mins later. No cops yet

Ellis was not happy being booed, but seriously dude, what do you expect?

New club level looks amazing, all the center ice suites were openned up, at least on 11th st side.

I won't post anything positive about their play, since it was NJ, and no one here wants to hear it anyway.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
For those wondering why the stands were light at the start, there was a 4 car accident at about 6 that blocked all but the left lane right at the Linc. I don't think anyone hurt, but it was hard to tell with the SUv that took the worst of it.. I came through what must have been just a few mins later. No cops yet

Ellis was not happy being booed, but seriously dude, what do you expect?

New club level looks amazing, all the center ice suites were openned up, at least on 11th st side.

I won't post anything positive about their play, since it was NJ, and no one here wants to hear it anyway.

The rumors that he was mad about being being here would sink him in most cities.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Actually multiple people said in the gdt that it was a great pass by Hayes lol

Such a stupid dinosaur comment
I wasn't in the game thread during the game as it was happening as I said screw driving in traffic and hit a brewery until that nonsense passed. So I look here and see someone who loves trashing Hayes praise TK. I saw the replay of that goal and said Holy shit what a pass TK got a gimme. Hence my post.

And listening to TK post game he sounded like he didn't think he played well

Last edited:
Reactions: Kelmitchell2

Din Djarin

This Is The Way
Mar 3, 2020
Mandalore
Congrats on the Win.
Hart really is a great Goalie, Us Devils fans are eating crow it seems for the Blackwood > Hart talk.:cheers:

Hopefully the Devils play more like the last 10 minutes of the game then the first 50 this Saturday and Perhaps Vanecek is the golden ticket?🤷‍♂️
Thanks, maybe perhaps your Devils can sneak a win or two or more on the Rangers and Penguins.

Reactions: BernieParent

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Guess I'll watch the second and third periods, after all.

The Flyers did in Game 1 something that I honestly wondered if they'd do even once all season: score more than 3 goals.

Stats don't look great, so it feels like the start of last year all over again... but nice to see TK and Frost bulge the onion bag a couple of times each.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Thanks, maybe perhaps your Devils can sneak a win or two or more on the Rangers and Penguins.
That might depend on if Mike Mcleod Toi going into the 3rd is higher then Bratts like it was this game.

Ruff

for

Torts

trade anyone?:naughty:

Is Tippet always like he was this game? He seems a bit "unhinged" to me, I've never seen a guy skate so fast to join a fight after the Palat collision.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
I wasn't in the game thread during the game as it was happening as I said screw driving in traffic and hit a brewery until that nonsense passed. So I look here and see someone who loves trashing Hayes praise TK. I saw the replay of that goal and said Holy shit what a pass TK got a gimme. Hence my post.

And listening to TK post game he sounded like he didn't think he played well
Which brewery? For research purposes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad