GDT: [#1!!!] Boston Bruins @ Dallas Stars ★ 7:30 PM CT ★ FS-SW, SN360, NESN

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Aparently Jack Edwards called Polaks injury "Karma" . Eesh what a POS . Not suprised though.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
I like that this team is capable of battling back, I just dislike that we have a tendency to be playing from behind :/

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
I mean the hooking from Marchand on Dowling should've been call instead of this weak thing but whatever.

It looked to me like Marchand was tying up the stick. I thought I saw holding on Dowling's right arm in real time but the replay showed it was clean defense.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Aparently Jack Edwards called Polaks injury "Karma" . Eesh what a POS . Not suprised though.

He did. The color guy went the other direction and thought Polak did a good job avoiding driving the B's player into the boards and even said the B's player put himself in a vulnerable position.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Seriously?! He must’ve felt like an ass watching him get put in a stretcher.

I don't know about that . That guy is the biggest homer out there . I do remember him calling for Bruins injuring other teams player on purpose before on the cast.

He can be entertaining if you are a Bruins fan or a neutral fan and he has a actually an alright voice ( think he did national broadcast before and was pretty decent IRC ) but he's the biggest homer there is that calls games.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

This is the kind of thing that someone should lose their job over.

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
I may be in the minority but, even though his stick work seemed off, I liked Sekera’s skating and he even had a couple of nice zone entries. I’ll take that over dump-and-chase any day of the week.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Sekera started to looked better in the 2nd but well thats not saying much. He was really awful in the first.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
By the way i think its wierd the Stars are not retiring #56 this year. He's getting inducted in the HOF why aren't the retiring his number already ? Not like they're letting anybody take his number anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad