GDT: [#1!!!] Boston Bruins @ Dallas Stars ★ 7:30 PM CT ★ FS-SW, SN360, NESN

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Hintz really should've played more than 17 minutes tonight. 2 forwards out and the best player still only plays 17 minutes. So strange . Can't even argue special teams since he logged most PK minutes and decent amount of PP time. Montgomery needs to overplayed the veteran forwards tonight even when some of them ( Rads ) didn't have a good game.

Maybe confusion with so many injured guys play a role . Oh well.

He wasn't even out there for the extra attacker when the Stars needed a goal

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Monty has been coaching for over a year now, you guys should be used to this kind of stuff by now

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Ho-Sang for Honka. Who says no at this point?

Can we recall Harley for his 9 game stint?

Islanders, they don't need defense.

No, it would require an emergency situation/waiver which we won't be granted.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Islanders, they don't need defense.

No, it would require an emergency situation/waiver which we won't be granted.
yeah but they may want someone else (say Hudon) so honka goes to mtl, hudon goes to NYi and Ho sang comes here. Kind of thing (not saying they'd have interest in hudon just as an example)

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Terrible 1st period and a much better 2nd, 3rd. Biggest things that stood out were Klingberg’s multiple giveaways and Gurianov looking like a deer in headlights.

Reactions: Brass Bonanza

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Did anyone else think Oleksiak looked oddly good out there tonight? I don’t always pay 100% attention during games however he caught my eye multiple times.

Edit: Just saw this is the wrong form :skeptic:

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
I like Ho-Sang in theory but I don't think he earns any ice time from Monty. He's not the right guy to target, even if all you give up is Honka.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I like Ho-Sang in theory but I don't think he earns any ice time from Monty. He's not the right guy to target, even if all you give up is Honka.
I don't think Nill would acquire him.
He'd have to ship someone out as well or waive someone.
Doubtful he wastes LTIR cushion on a fringe player
He wants Gurianov in the NHL for whatever reason, so he won't be re-assigned, until he's had a minimum of 20-30 games to show he's not NHL material.
Look at last year.
He could have waived Nichushkin, Ritchie and/or Honka so they could have played in the AHL, but he kept them on the roster for who knows what reason because someone might claim them. Despite that he had to call up 20 other defenseman at one point because Honka couldn't be trusted to play even 1 game

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Ho-Sang is a terrible goalscorer i don't know where he would help. Creating chances isn't the problem . Its finishing them and Ho-San has allways been bad at actually scoring goals. Just look at his statlines . You'd think he's a defenseman

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I was all hyped when I saw Ho Sang on waivers and thought he was an easy grab. His numbers aren’t great however. Guri is a year and a half younger, has better tools (size, speed, drive) and he scored at a higher pace than Ho Sang.

That’s not to pump Guri’s tiredness either I thought he was awful last night I couldn’t imagine how bad Ho Sang would have been.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad