GDT: [#1] Arizona Coyotes @ Dallas Stars, 8:30 PM EST (FS-SW) - The Polak'ing Begins

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Defense has made some mistakes but overall they've been solid. Even Polak. Big help though from the forwards coming back and helping out I love seeing that and it has been so noticeable all game long.

Gotta clean up our play though for when the Jets come in here Saturday...such a fast paced and exciting game though. Definitely not Hitch hockey

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Defense has made some mistakes but overall they've been solid. Even Polak. Big help though from the forwards coming back and helping out I love seeing that and it has been so noticeable all game long.

Gotta clean up our play though for when the Jets come in here Saturday...

Even Ritchie made defensive plays with his stick. I was really confused where that came from . He's never done that. Like ever. Maybe the fear of losing your rosterspot motivated him to start playing more defense ?

Reactions: Kcb12345

SourTemplePilot

Go Stars!!
Oct 10, 2017
Dallas, TX
Even Ritchie made defensive plays with his stick. I was really confused where that came from . He's never done that. Like ever. Maybe the fear of losing your rosterspot motivated him to start playing more defense ?

Best way to play is scared.

Carrick and Polak must have passed that Babcock speak to him. o_O

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Nice outlet while under pressure by Carrick to Dickinson when they were hemmed in there. Most would have flipped it high off the glass.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
we've all been asking who's better, klingberg or heiskanen

the real question is who's better, carrick or polak

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad