GDT: [#1] Arizona Coyotes @ Dallas Stars, 8:30 PM EST (FS-SW) - The Polak'ing Begins

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Having watched both the Jets/Blues and the Stars/Coyotes, the Stars wouldve gotten destroyed by STL or WPG

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Having watched both the Jets/Blues and the Stars/Coyotes, the Stars wouldve gotten destroyed by STL or WPG

Well yeah the Jets are the best team in the league top to bottom. They can roll four killer lines and their D is tight. A tough comparison. St Louis is better on paper except in goal.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

I actually haven't been terribly impressed. They've had 3 posts and a number of chances. A few inches and this game is tied.

Offense looks great but could be better organized, defense needs some work.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I actually haven't been terribly impressed. They've had 3 posts and a number of chances. A few inches and this game is tied.

Offense looks great but could be better organized, defense needs some work.

Defense looks great- check the scoreboard

Three

Zero

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
when you hit the post its not even counted as a shot on goal,

its just an event that disappears in thin air- so you're supposed to pretend it didnt happen

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Heiskanen with an impressive debut. Wish we got more looks at him in the offensive zone but I was very pleased with what I saw

Defensive zone is gonna take him some getting used to but he was still solid and got a lot of help as well. Exactly what you want for/from your rookie dman. Great first game. Also was a key part of that Shore goal and I thought he had his first point at first but Faksa got a piece of Carrick's shot so

Real competition begins Saturday though..

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Heiskanen is disgustingly smooth at everything he does. Except getting obliterated in the corner for being a little too dainty. We thought we had seen slick from Klingberg, but Heiskanen is the slickest slickster who slicked a slick.

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
...Heiskanen is the slickest slickster who slicked a slick.

But is he slicker than this guy?
g1gtby9cll511.jpg

I always picked him in the puck race - usually worked out well.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Heiskanen is disgustingly smooth at everything he does. Except getting obliterated in the corner for being a little too dainty. We thought we had seen slick from Klingberg, but Heiskanen is the slickest slickster who slicked a slick.

wasnt as good as Polak scaring the dogs away at the blueline tho

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad