GDT: 1/9/16 - 10:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Vancouver

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
I have to say, if Baertschi is the worst case scenario of what Drouin becomes, we need to keep Drouin around. Similar circumstances, and he's appears to have become a really nice player.

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
Kuch's corner!!! Does Kuch have a knack for winning OT games or what? I knew he was going to end this game somehow.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Vasy was great. Sedins almost embarassed us at the beginning of OT. Kucherov is amazing. Guy will be a 30x30 player and beyond every season. He is so good. Comes up big when needed. Would rather sign him than 91.

Bow, please waive useless Condra and bring up Drouin. It will be like a mid season acquisition. Please.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
clutch :)

after watching steve tonight will say is one guy that would make steve interested for talking with drouin and thats shattenkirk and yes we would add but i still say drouin does his job be a pro and works it all out and is staying id love shatty though and would be a deal id be fine with

drouin will get his time and real chance soon this team is gonna take off

tyjo still struggling and is hard to watch pally being pally though so triplets be back sooner rather then later but my man the russian nightmare what a stud lol

we win we win we win take dat

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
clutch :)

after watching steve tonight will say is one guy that would make steve interested for talking with drouin and thats shattenkirk and yes we would add but i still say drouin does his job be a pro and works it all out and is staying id love shatty though and would be a deal id be fine with

drouin will get his time and real chance soon this team is gonna take off

tyjo still struggling and is hard to watch pally being pally though so triplets be back sooner rather then later but my man the russian nightmare what a stud lol

we win we win we win take dat

Vasilevskiy, Namestnikov, Kucherov. That whole OT was a Russian Nightmare! :D:yo:

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
I only watched the second half of the game but I thought we played pretty well. Deserved to win it. Think these current lines are the best we've had in a while.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I only watched the second half of the game but I thought we played pretty well. Deserved to win it. Think these current lines are the best we've had in a while.
i dont think is a line thing actually is just that tyler is still a little off

drej is almost totally back i saw him not hit a couple guys expected him to hit but hes close to 100 percent of the guy who said im gonna hit everyone of them lol

tyjo is struggling but hes close when he gets it going we will be that team again

its really close now you can see it they are getting more and more ice time to other teams side lately not so much the shots or etc... but we are really having puck more then did this year in last couple weeks thats the sign i like the most

the studs will be studs too also very soon then we will start getting the third and fourth lines getting some cheapies and watch out

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
So, I was only half-watching because...of you guys can guess why quite easily. At least this didn't appear to be as much of a gong show as what the Bengals did tonight.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think I should turn more games off in disgust after the 1st.

I thought that wound up one of the better games we've played all year (Vasy's 3rd period growing pain aside). Even the PP looked dangerous, and had some very good movement on it.

The lines look good. Really, really hope Coop actually sticks with what works rather than finding a reason to tag Killer or Flip to Stamkos. Flip is a good hockey player when slotted next to Callahan. No need to change that. And Cally, despite missing a lot of chances, had a strong game, IMO. One or two of those will go in if he keeps that up.

What more can be said about Kuch? Absolutely no doubt who's been our best forward through 1/2 the season, and that includes 10 games in which he was abysmal out of the gate.

Now. Let's do that to a team ranked higher than 24th.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Kucherov has 14 goals and 31 points in his last 31 games. That includes a long cold streak in November.

The Hot Hot Hot streak officially started 16 games ago, on December 5, vs. San Jose. In those 16 games, Kucherov has 10 goals, 20 points.

Now if only we could solve Tyler Johnson's domestic issues (I'm convinced there's a voodoo doll involved), we might actually go on a run.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I come in complete peace. Thoughts on who stood out for the canucks?.

Also opinions on virtanen horvat and hutton. Ty

Great game

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I come in complete peace. Thoughts on who stood out for the canucks?.

Also opinions on virtanen horvat and hutton. Ty

Great game

Horvat certainly stood out. More impressive than the goal was the play where Stralman put him into the boards hard and he still came out with the puck. Kid's a stud.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad