GDT: 1/30/19 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
That's one of my biggest beefs with him. He seems to play most shifts like he's on the PK and wants to Block All The Shots. :facepalm:
On that play he had terrible gap control which doesn't put him in a position to make a play. My guess is he knows he's slow and he's afraid someone's going to skate around him so he's over compensating.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

SF91

Nov 12, 2015
Feels like I am sitting in Amalie Game 6 of Eastern Conference Finals. Or Game 7 against Caps. Full court press.....depressing

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I'm not sure what to really make of this game. On the one hand it's the 1st game back from break. Even the Pens got whacked around by NJ on Monday for 6 goals. But this group's been around long enough to also know teams get serious in the 2nd half of the season.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
lord they need a dman who is capable of getting a shot to the net

The defense aren't the problem as they have 9 out of 22 of the SOG in this game. What they need are forwards who are hanging around the net to actually bury a rebound or two.

A shutout would really suck

Yeah, I'm at the point where I don't care if we don't comeback, but I sure as hell don't want them giving Murray a SO.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Nothing says cernak like an amazing end to end run to show off the wheels followed by the worst pass I’ve ever seen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad