GDT: 1/30/15: SABRES (14-32-3) at CANUCKS (26-17-3) TV: NHLN-US, MSG-B, BELL - 10 PM ET

moomoosoup

Oct 8, 2014
Excited for Zadorov to return. I like his play when he's doing well and he has a nice face and butt.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Miller feels bad for the Sabres and decides to dress for them tonight. To even things out, Enroth dresses for the Canucks and pitches a shutout. Canucks win 3-0. Miller vows to never return to Buffalo again.

I laughed at this. Looking forward to seeing Miller.

Bps21*

Canucks fans will be happy to see Kassian show up for his once in a blue moon good game against Buffalo.
Sabres fans will be happy to see Hodgson not show up on the scoresheet (he's at a rate worse than Leino last year. LEINO)
I will be happy to cheer for Miller one more time

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
Miller gets all reminiscent about his past life in Buffalo, Vancouver gets jumpy after getting shutout vs Ana to open the home stand. Sabre's score early off a turnover on a shot Miller had no chance on yet still gets a piece of. Vancouver sleep walks through the period, Sabres make it 2-0 before the period ends. Vancouver comes out desperate to tie the score. Defense is abandoned, Miller keeps the game close allowing Vancouver to make it 3-2 on 2 PP goals in the second. Vancouver pours on the pressure early in the third but gives up an odd man rush that Buffalo buries high glove from just above the dot. Buffalo seals it late on the PP and ends the streak. 4-3 Buffalo, Vancouver out shoots Buffalo 37-21. People want to be mad but after the losing streak no one can justify it well enough and fall into an uneasy sleep.

Bobby Bottle Service

Win for Rick
Dec 15, 2005
Toronto
Ahhh... With all the deserved recent Hasek love, Mr. Miller may feel a little disrespected for his service to the Sabres.

Hasek was a better goalie, but I enjoyed the Miller years nearly as much. Let's go Miller!

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
@BuffaloSabres

New Lines

Stewart-Girgensons-Ennis
Moulson-Mitchell-Gionta
Deslauriers-Flynn-Stafford
Hodgson-Ellis-Kaleta

#Sabres #BUFvsVAN -CR

#Sabres Defense