GDT: 1/3/15 | Minnesota @ Dallas | 7PM CST | FS-N | FS-WI | FS-SW

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
That means that CF want to get sacked. He cant be that stupid.

We had Risebrough for years and years with play like this. Fletcher's chain is much longer than Yeo's [should be].

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Russo's gamer thing he retweeted is pretty good. Absolutely blasts the team for their horrible play.

Was that recent? I only did a short scroll but I didn't see any retweets with gamer in them.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
either way, i dont want major changes or major trades this year

suck, suck bad, draft, retool, come back next year. This team isn't going anywhere, and I dont wanna mortgage the future to pretend we are still relevant

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Yeo needs to work these guys like dogs. I'm talking about 1980 US Olympic team Herb Brooks again, again, again.

If we have to forfeit a game because we practiced too hard and the guys are dehydrated and can't move because their legs are so sore, well that's a better effort than what they've shown recently.

Ok yes I realize this isn't morally right, nor will it ever happen.

Billy Mays Here*

There is fanline on KFAN after the postgame. Yes! Much entertainment to be had.

187.gif

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
i mean, as if it couldn't be worse, it's against a team that shouldn't exist, while still using our name, yet is a much better run franchise than ours... hockey gods don't exist

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Oh boy. Yeo presser next? I've never watched one of these before. I'm excited.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Let's trade for Burmistrov's rights and tell him if he comes over he'll get first line minutes for the rest of the season.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
we didnt battle tonight, our guys didnt have the compete level, we weren't in it tonight, i dont blame kuemper, we just didnt have it tonight. Gotta hope we're better in the future

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I don't even know why Russo bothers to tweet the quotes from the coach and players at this point. It's the same predictable crap every night. This season is like a remake of Groundhog's Day with Bill Murray playing Yeo.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I don't even know why Russo bothers to tweet the quotes from the coach and players at this point. It's the same predictable crap every night. This season is like a remake of Groundhog's Day with Bill Murray playing Yeo.

Well what do you want them to say?

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
FSN is talking about how the Wild got in late and giving tips on how to get a good nights rest. When to go to bed, when to wake up, take a walk to get yourself energized. I dont even know anymore hahahah

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I have suite tickets to the game Tuesday. I don't even want to go.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
FSN is talking about how the Wild got in late and giving tips on how to get a good nights rest. When to go to bed, when to wake up, take a walk to get yourself energized. I dont even know anymore hahahah

You're ****ing with me, right?! That's hilarious :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad