GDT: 1/29/15 "The Not Quite All Star Game" - Blue Jackets VS Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
The sweet smell of victory and ripping that monkey (CBJ) off your back!! WOO!!

Leafs suck :)

NiceDirtyChickadee.0.gif

Juggernaut27

#CatsHasCupNow?
Apr 29, 2014
Vancouver
I only saw the last 6 minutes but this makes it much easier to sit down and watch the full version tomorrow morning. Few more W's and maybe we can go shopping at deadline rather than have a yard sale.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I only saw the last 6 minutes but this makes it much easier to sit down and watch the full version tomorrow morning. Few more W's and maybe we can go shopping at deadline rather than have a yard sale.
Not to spoil too much, but it was still really sloppy. Nowhere near the Panthers before Christmas.

hockeydude1

#CatsAreComing
Mar 9, 2008
Florida
To get to 92 points we need to go 20-16. Possible. But we may need more points than that to make a playoff wild card spot.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I made fun of Curtis McElhinney before the game, but he actually played really well. Hopefully Kinkaid gives them less trouble.

FlaPantherSwe*

Not to spoil too much, but it was still really sloppy. Nowhere near the Panthers before Christmas.

But a longway from the Jets game, after rain comes sunshine and we got plenty of it in Florida

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

If we could combine the defense of the October, the offense of November/December and the new look PP.........

A win is a win but ya without a trade on defense, it'll be an uphill climb all the way into the playoffs if we are to get in.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Thought petri was solid...kept it simple and barely noticed him... exactly what u want out of a number6... barkov was physical tonight.. love where his game is heading as well as huby... he's scrappy and getting a lot better along the boards... another offseason and more physical maturity and he will be a solid player for a long time... Bjugstad had a bunch of chances tonight again...he will score in bunches...

FlaPantherSwe*

Yours just happened to be the one I quoted. Lots of people still take unncessary jabs at Campbell.

Played an excellent game tonight, i hope some haters took note.

Well at 7 mil+ i guess some of us me included want more, but hey we won so who cares

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
To get to 92 points we need to go 20-16. Possible. But we may need more points than that to make a playoff wild card spot.

With the brutal February we have coming up, we might not even make it to 90 pts.

Still a huge improvement over last season, but unless we go on a decent streak I don't have much faith in our playoff hopes.

Crossbar

Apr 29, 2003
48" above the ice
Yours just happened to be the one I quoted. Lots of people still take unncessary jabs at Campbell.

Played an excellent game tonight, i hope some haters took note.
He did well tonight, I still wouldn't have put him out on the ice to clear Luongo's crease with 2 minutes left in the game, Gallant did well calling a timeout and double shifting Mitchell/Guds. Not sure if Ekblad's nose bleeding had anything to do with that decision tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad