Post-Game Talk: 1/25/13 - Wings beat Wild 5-3

Barkkonen

May 10, 2011
detroit is a bad team, period...

Minnesota was better team but that's hockey....

Howard saved their bacon...

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Brodin was amazing and seemed to be getting top minutes late. Can't wait to see what Yeo says about him in the postgame.

Everyone other than Parise was invisible, all of our offense is coming from him.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
ima pretend it didn't happen and pray for a nucks loss.

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
hating to see how far MiG is from his own game, 2nd sucks really bad they just are mentally so far away each others. that one shift cullen played 4th he actually didn't look bad at all

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
Brodin was amazing and seemed to be getting top minutes late. Can't wait to see what Yeo says about him in the postgame.

Everyone other than Parise was invisible, all of our offense is coming from him.

true, change everything but parise ;)

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
Half of this team can't score. And half of what's left can only score with a man advantage.

I don't think either team was that impressive tonight. Detroit is still good, but they're not like the Wings of old.

WagonFan

Dec 15, 2012
Cullen can't finish, Suter was awful defensively, 2nd line need some grit.

Brodin has a bright future. Definetly lock in regular rather soon, or maybe he will stay now?

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I'm laughing at a fan of the opponent who said, Hey Suter, we're still interested and the deal is on the table. Oh wait. You chose to sign with the team getting their butt kicked.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Detroit's record that much better than the Wild at this point? And did they or did they not get their butts kicked swiftly on opening night? :biglaugh:

Barkkonen

May 10, 2011
The obligatory we need Spurgeon and Scandella back and Cullen off the 2nd line post.

i know you are being sarcastic, but no we do not... we are just fine as wee are, just a bit better goaltending and a bit more better finishing.. detroit was playoff team last year and they looked like crap tonight against wild. So we are all good when we get timely saves and a bit better finishing.

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
Suter should not be allowed on the ice unless we're on the PP w/ the way hes playing

Cullen is terrible. I so wish Zucker could be called up and take his spot.

Harding showed exactly why hes not a #1 goalie. And im cheering for him just like everyone else. But he is either a brick wall or opens the flood gates.

Seto needs to stop trying to by Cal. AND SHOOOOTT and score. Granny is the lone soldier on that line.

the third line does nothing to hurt us but nothing for us. Cal and PMB show spurts of something good but to no avail. I just dont chemistry on that line

Mikko, im sure will start to get more SOGs and increase his production after tonight, Yeo mustve told him to start shooting and stop passing up so many chances.

Spurg and Scan need to come back though.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
RuRKjDF.gif

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Brodin. That's all I say.
Suter & co should learn from example.

I've been satisfied with Gilbert though, a bit of a surprise to me.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I wonder if Cullen and Setoguchi sit next to each other after the game to compare how much more swollen each others snakebites have become.

To be snakebit, you need to get scoring chances... Seto had a grand total of 1.... Cullen? Not even.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad