GDT: 1/23/16 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Oh well, having a goalie in net didn't stop them from scoring 4 anyway, if we let them score a few more goals then whatever at this point, we won't score 3+ goals in under 10 minutes anyway unless we shoot the puck better.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We've dominated this period but no lucky breaks for us like they got in the 2nd when they did.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Like the fight they're showing. They don't want to lose - didn't pack it in.

Even though we're almost sure to lose - showed heart in the third. That counts for something.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Oh, I thought Vasy was back in and Cooper saw that we wouldn't score since we're not good with one man more and never will be.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
those of you that want this team in playoffs remember this game

i never worried on all world price cause knew you can beat him high and knew from our history we could get the king high and at times

two goalies i just shake my head at is quick when hes on and luongo no matter how i hate the guy

when hes on like this its pretty amazing to watch no chance low and his glove tonight is fantastic

is hard to beat a hot goalie and him giving up 1 in last two games shows how hot he can get

anyway is just one game

get ready for toronto then a long week off to recharge the batteries:)

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Well, the 3rd period was really good, didn't shoot as many good shots as they could have but oh well, they were up against a good team and they didn't help themselves either by playing bad for 2 periods. But again, the 3rd was good and they showed a good effort and were the better team, just they weren't as lucky as FLA was in the 2nd and FLA didn't hand over easy chances t us like we did and you have to give them credit for that.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
When Tampa is on and play good hockey I'm not worried about them at all, it's when they play like they did in the 2nd when I am and they'll lose.

And another goal, JT Brown!!

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We should have kept Vasy in all along, I think that while I get the idea, I have the feeling there was always a bit of worry in the back of their mind that the puck would bounce into their zone etc. so they couldn't put all their energy on their offense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad