iO1wDuA.png

pbBI1pQ.png

lWWq1a2.png

kWpre1G.png

Dv7sq52.png

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
The guy doesn't even belong on the ice. Suspend him. Maybe he then could spend time with Drouin and knock some sense into him with that viking strength.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Panthers have their boy Ekblad back so this'll be harder. Montoya in goal but he actually has a good record against us, 6-2.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
seriously would like a show of hands on anyone even before the 7 game streak who felt florida panthers are the better team?

ya that said hope we play well this could actually be a let down game if we play as we have the passing is fooking amazing we should win easily

4-1 bolts

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
seriously would like a show of hands on anyone even before the 7 game streak who felt florida panthers are the better team?

ya that said hope we play well this could actually be a let down game if we play as we have the passing is fooking amazing we should win easily

4-1 bolts

Should have won those first few games against them. Outplayed them until the last few minutes of the game.

With our new lines set and all healthy our team is definitely the better team. I hope we play them in the playoffs. Not only because I think were the better team but it would be cool to finally play them in the playoffs.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Got no help last night but oh well, we'll have to just try and take it into our own hands even if it will be tough, need to keep playing like we did last game.

Also, I don't really want to have four days of after a loss so it would be nice to take this little break on a good note, unfortunately you just don't know.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Should have won those first few games against them. Outplayed them until the last few minutes of the game.

With our new lines set and all healthy our team is definitely the better team. I hope we play them in the playoffs. Not only because I think were the better team but it would be cool to finally play them in the playoffs.

Getting Ekblad back will be a huge boost for them. Their win streak only ended after they lost him. And they won last night once he came back.

Lou in net could be a factor too since he played great last night. Will he continue that great play or will the back to back tire him out?

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Florida currently leads the Governor's cup 4-3, need a win today to pull ahead. A loss in regulation or overtime will pretty much clinch it for the Panthers.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

this must be what it feels like to be an Original Six or other designated "Up North" team fan in Tampa Bay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad