GDT: 1/20/18 - 9:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Minnesota

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
We've had bad stretches before and we just need to shake it off. Thankfully with our record we will make the playoffs unless we see probably the biggest collapses in NHL history. I'm not worried about this until these bad games become the norm.

Thank god it’s coming now and not during the play offs.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
1. lmaoo these refs
2. vasi cant save a screened shot to save his life
3. kuch is playing well. glad to see.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Boston continues their quick pursuit of the Lightning, likely to be 3 pts behind the Lightning by the end of the night with a game in hand.

TB is making the playoffs, no concerns there. A first round date with Toronto wouldn’t be the end of the world.

TB is certainly one of a hand full of teams that can make a run this year. But my fantasy that this team is a cut above is just that....a fantasy.

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
Come on you dipshit losers, win me some half off pizza tomorrow for the only sport that actually matters

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Boston continues their quick pursuit of the Lightning, likely to be 3 pts behind the Lightning by the end of the night with a game in hand.

TB is making the playoffs, no concerns there. A first round date with Toronto wouldn’t be the end of the world.

TB is certainly one of a hand full of teams that can make a run this year. But my fantasy that this team is a cut above is just that....a fantasy.

It definitely doesn't look like the slam dunk that it looked like earlier this season. Not that I thought it would be. It's a long season and there's so much talent in the league. Our start was unsustainable but this is still a really good team. As long as we stay healthy and Vasi plays like he did earlier in the year they won't be easy to beat. Problem right now is Hedmans out and Vasi is not playing well. I don't see those as sustainable either. Obviously Hedman will be back but I also think Vasi will rebound. Right now get everyone back healthy and then get everyone playing hard again. They will be fine if they do that.

Reactions: Fabiobest

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Definitely the worst team in the league at this current moment. Just constant blowout losses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad