GDT: 1/20/18 - 9:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Minnesota

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Coop needs to drop kick Kucherov into the stands. Guy skates through the neutral zone with 4 guys on him and he's looking to pass the puck the whole f***ing time. Dude.... accelerate and dump it to get behind them

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
We've been winning so much this season that I almost forgot the Coop refuses to change tactics, regardless of what the other team is doing, and after a season of it teams know how to play against us.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Well I'm glad they built up a point buffer so they can work through this ugly stretch without ruining their playoff chances. Vasy has struggled since Budaj got injured. He struggled when Bishop was injured last year. Maybe he just has trouble when he doesn't have confidence in the guy backing him up and it gets in his head. Or maybe it's a coincidence lol. Not saying Vasy is the only or even biggest issue right now but there's no denying that he's not really on his game

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
How anyone is complaining about the refs is strange to me. We are literally putting nothing in effort wise and had like a whopping 20 seconds of sustained pressure.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
We've been winning so much this season that I almost forgot the Coop refuses to change tactics, regardless of what the other team is doing, and after a season of it teams know how to play against us.

Why change what was working? We're in a slump because Stamkos and Kucherov's chemistry is like two teenagers playing "no you hang up first" and Point and Gourde cooled off a bit -which is understandable

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
You know... I watch Callahan out there and I just marvel at the fact the guy ever managed to score 10 even strength goals in a season before and I marvel even more when I realize he's done it 5 times

Reactions: Stammertime91

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Vasy needs to sit a game or two. Everyone is struggling including him.

.830 save % last 5 games.

That sucks

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

TheSchmidt

Dec 28, 2013
like the Killorn-Stamkos-CAllahan

get all the overpaid guys suckage on one line so they don't ruin the other ones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad