1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. NINE! Oilers lose 4-3 in OT

SomeDudeOTI

Feb 25, 2014
Behind enemy lines
I should qualify that it informs for normal people. But this is Dallas Eakins we're talking about.

If I wanted to get to know my team intimately I would see what they look like either 4 on 4 or on pk. Those are revealing situations.

Team may as well do it now, what do we have to loose.

On 2nd thought maybe Eakins is doing it..:D

Nah, could it be? :laugh:

I think this (and a high draft pick) are what this year is all about... everything right back to pre-season says to me they had no real hopes for this season and it's just an 82 game training camp :naughty:

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I'd love for Eakins to lay into management.

A career ending move. Eakins would be right if he did but that would end his career.

This team has not had their top picks apprentice in the minors and you can see what that gets you. Players do not get to learn how to be a pro and they come into a losing environment.

This Oiler era will be given to the other 29 organizations on how to not develop a team. Buffalo better start taking good notes.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
A career ending move. Eakins would be right if he did but that would end his career.

This team has not had their top picks apprentice in the minors and you can see what that gets you. Players do not get to learn how to be a pro and they come into a losing environment.

This Oiler era will be given to the other 29 organizations on how to not develop a team. Buffalo better start taking good notes.

Eakins' career was over the minute he became Oilers coach. You think another organization hires him?

mashedpotato

full stack.
Jan 10, 2012
I think you guys have got this all wrong. Why would you want to get rid of a coach that's getting you closer to another first overall?

In fact, keep your entire management staff together until you feel you can move forward as a group. keep your kids in the minors and insulated from all the losing.

Eventually, you'll have 4 lines of first overalls.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad