1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. NINE! Oilers lose 4-3 in OT

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Can't believe they called that trip and didn't call Hall getting hauled down.

Shouldn't have even made it to the other end.

oiler4ever

Jul 29, 2004
Windsor
eak.jpg

KGM

Oct 10, 2014
Someone needs to screenshot where Hall was on 3/4 of those Blues goals...

2 - making lazy line change
1 (OT) - standing at Blues blue line

Selfish, lazy player. Not a winner.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Remember the Yakupov vs. Tarasenko debates? Ah, those were the days.

I'm getting sick and tired of this "core" as well. The team will never go anywhere until 2 or 3 of them are traded. It seems like they only care about point totals at this point and I'm pretty sure have alienated their teammates by now. The sad part is that Hall is the ringleader for what's wrong with this team. It sucks because I used to think that he was going to be the captain that led this team to new heights.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
IMO Schultz had a good game, I'll just chalk up the GWG to a great individual effort by Tarasenko.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
So Eakins goes for broke and puts out Justin Schultz in over time, IN A SHORT HANDED SITUATION, hoping the completely defensively inept player can get the team the win.

Schultz looks lost and panicked almost causes a goal against during the 4 on 3 and then promptly gets caught cheating after the penalty which results in the game winner.

Both Eakins and Schultz should be buried after this game and never heard from again.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Team played hard. Scrivens played hard too. He made a lot of big saves but he has to stop that one in OT. Weak goals still killing this team when it matters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad