Post-Game Talk: 1/2/17 | Avs 2 @ Canucks 3 -- Yeah Bae-by Yeahhhh

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Looked like straight up trying to "earn" his contract by cheesing an empty net point.

Yeah sure seemed like it. What a bum

If this coach had even HALF a bran hed scratch him next game :shakehead

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
pI8KM0n.png

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Watching the highlights reminds me of how we were misled on these acquisitions.

Sbisa the supposed steady d-man with an edge not clearing the net, just screening Miller (and the whole team should know he needs a sightline by now).

Granlund the supposed steady defensive forward who is "not afraid to compete in the hard battles" failing to clear, resulting in a goal against.

Obviously a couple of plays aren't definitive evidence but I've seen enough of both players to come to the conclusion neither is as advertised.

Beansy*

Sep 10, 2016
Watching the highlights reminds me of how we were misled on these acquisitions.

Sbisa the supposed steady d-man with an edge not clearing the net, just screening Miller (and the whole team should know he needs a sightline by now).

Granlund the supposed steady defensive forward who is "not afraid to compete in the hard battles" failing to clear, resulting in a goal against.

Obviously a couple of plays aren't definitive evidence but I've seen enough of both players to come to the conclusion neither is as advertised.

You just today determined that Sbisa has not come to the Canucks as advertised? LOL, ok.

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
Matt Duchene seems like the crafty passing centre that would fit this team very well. Benning seems to be drafting a lot of shooters but after the Sedins retire, we have no passers, LOL.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
When was the last time sbisa had a bad game. Honestly...

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I think he was trying to make a pass to the high forward there........but it was obviously a terrible play.

Yeah...trying to make a pass that wasn't there to pick up an empty net point. Rather than just making the clear.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad