GDT: 1/19/13 "Raise The Banner" - Hurricanes VS Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I think it's time to deal Ellerby for a pick. He looks the same every season. Waive Santorelli once we're healthy

Erick*

Fair enough, but remember we have Versteeg, Berg and Goc coming back. They all play right? That means u need to take out 3 from the line-up. Who would you choose?

Santorelli is 1 obviously, then 2 of Smithson, Parros and Skille i guess

Santorelli, Skille, Matthias, and Parros are all candidates.

Smithson actually has a more important role than those guys. He wins faceoffs and is good on the PK. I think he's what coaches like for the 4th line C role.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
PANTHERS WIN!!!!

tumblr_m2jxap7myz1qci7aeo1_500.gif

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008

Smithson actually has a more important role than those guys. He wins faceoffs and is good on the PK. I think he's what coaches like for the 4th line C role.

I forgot about Skille. Him too.

Lola

Future Panthers
Mar 30, 2006
Central Florida
Panther fans did us proud with the rats on the ice. Keep those victory rats flying all season long!!!!

Huber with #1 star! Well deserved!!!

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
We ran out of gas about halfway through the 2nd period, but wow our PP looks lethal..

I can't believe Huberdeau. Just incredible.

Erick*

Theo with 41 saves.

Vancouver fans still think we should definitely give them Bjugstad for Luongo because we really need a goaltender...

TheEkbombIsReal

Paaaaaanthers
Aug 19, 2011
Gothenburg
Great game by the lads. Looking forward to seeing how we'll perform with a healthy team.

Great to see Huby getting #1 star of the game. Kovalev was pretty good tonight too.

:handclap::handclap::handclap:

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Again, no superstars on this team, but there is definitely a lot of talent here. I could care less what these outsiders and so-called experts expect of the Panthers, this team has talent, and once we get the rest of the guys back, we are going to be a dangerous team to play.

King Panther

ElGrandeDbagSupreme
Feb 28, 2010
Fullerton, CA

kovy will sit some too. Plus their will be injuries. Im not worried about it.

Lola

Future Panthers
Mar 30, 2006
Central Florida
Theo with 41 saves.

Vancouver fans still think we should definitely give them Bjugstad for Luongo because we really need a goaltender...

Vancouver fans can keep dreaming. We don't need Luongo. That ship has sailed.

Great game by the lads. Looking forward to seeing how we'll perform with a healthy team.

Great to see Huby getting #1 star of the game. Kovalev was pretty good tonight too.

:handclap::handclap::handclap:

To the bolded: flashback from last year. :laugh: Seems like we were saying that all. season. long. last year.

Our boys held their own tonight. Even with injuries. Against the much-touted "Staal Brothers" no less. Oh, and Semin too. ;) Sure, there are areas where we need to improve, and improve fast, but for the most part, I'm not looking to rain on our victory tonight. :D

Erick*

kovy will sit some too. Plus their will be injuries. Im not worried about it.

Yeah realistically, the team is never going to be completely healthy. Like we already know Upshall is going to miss some time, as well.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Theo with 41 saves.

Not a chance! After 10yrs of not having a true #1 centerman, I think it's going to be nice to have 2 of them in Huberdeau & Bjugstad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad