GDT: 1/15/2015 - Wild vs Sabres - FSN 6 PM CT - Embrace the Tank GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Proud of Dubnyk... I was one if his first supporters in the Arizona board when we signed him. Always liked his game. Hopefully he pans out in Minny.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
He obviously faced buffalo and didn't face many shots, but he certainly looked both big and calm in net and also displayed some puck skills.

I must say I'm a little bit more optimistic than I was when I heard about this move.

This is about where I'm at with it.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
man the buffalo fans really paid to see that show? i'd want my money back. we all looked like allstars last night. we'll see how long that lasts.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Yeah, I'm on board with a lot of the opinions that Dubnyk played well last night despite playing the Sabres and having shots against limited. Let's also not forget that he had to pack up all his gear, head to Buffalo and then start on the road for a team he's never played with in about 24 hours.

I think most importantly, the team looked more confident playing in front of him. When we can move past that mental barrier that we had when Kuemper/Backstrom was in goal, we can start seeing the team that we saw at the beginning of the season. We're still not back to where we need to be, but it's a good start.

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
Yeah, I'm on board with a lot of the opinions that Dubnyk played well last night despite playing the Sabres and having shots against limited. Let's also not forget that he had to pack up all his gear, head to Buffalo and then start on the road for a team he's never played with in about 24 hours.

I think most importantly, the team looked more confident playing in front of him. When we can move past that mental barrier that we had when Kuemper/Backstrom was in goal, we can start seeing the team that we saw at the beginning of the season. We're still not back to where we need to be, but it's a good start.

Apparently a red eye too...since as Yeo put it on the radio there aren't a lot of flights going from Arizona TO Buffalo this time of year. :laugh:

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Apparently a red eye too...since as Yeo put it on the radio there aren't a lot of flights going from Arizona TO Buffalo this time of year. :laugh:

What's a red eye? I thought it was just a figure of speech for a long flight, as in not getting sleep = red eyes. :laugh:

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Mmm... Step into my office.

Heh..

Marleau_swallow_smile.gif

... OK.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
What's a red eye? I thought it was just a figure of speech for a long flight, as in not getting sleep = red eyes. :laugh:

Kinda. It's an overnight flight. The term red eye still comes from having red eyes due to not enough sleep, though.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Proud of Dubnyk... I was one if his first supporters in the Arizona board when we signed him. Always liked his game. Hopefully he pans out in Minny.

I like his 28 years of age. He's the perfect age... old enough to have seen it all but young enough so his skills and body are still strong.

I know it's only one game but I was very impressed. I was also noticing how many Arizona fans were praising him after the trade transpired. They know best, they saw him up close and personal.

I am also not throwing in the towel this season just yet. We lost 6 in a row, but with our talent we can turn it around and win 6 in a row. You never know. There's plenty of games left, we just have to take it one game at a time, hopefully go on a run and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad