GDT: 1/15/2015 - Wild vs Sabres - FSN 6 PM CT - Embrace the Tank GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Dumba? He started to struggle when first playing with the Wild at the start this year. Iowa may have done him good just like it was for Zucker.

he played like an ahl all-star from game one in Iowa. i doubt very much it's because he learned something new there. Lots of minutes couldn't have hurt though.

Haula!

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
What does Nino have to do to get top PP time in a game like this?

Lots of 7's in the scores for the Wild this week.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
Can't complain about the goalie. Didn't have to work much, but he looked better than our other guys.

tumblr_lib6lzkIJ21qcnhhzo1_r1_500.gif

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
it's all about not letting those one or two easy goals per game in. we can suck up the occasional deflection or breakaway.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
he played like an ahl all-star from game one in Iowa. i doubt very much it's because he learned something new there. Lots of minutes couldn't have hurt though.

Haula!
Amazing isn't it? When Dumba is allowed to be Dumba he plays great.

When he is expected to play like Brodin, not so much.

Let Dumba do Dumba and everyone will be pleased with the result.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
It was just nice to have a guy in the pipes who wasn't a head case and didn't appear like a trampoline with giving up rebounds. Maybe I'm paranoid (and it's just one game against Buffalo) but they looked to be carrying themselves differently with him out there. Like if they made a mistake, it wouldn't be game over. With the other crease monkeys, they tried too hard to be perfect, because one mistake would lead to meltdown.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
I tuned in part way through the 2nd and Buffalo was peppering Duby pretty good and he was cool as a cucumber. I had forgotten what it looked like when a goalie could move laterally and then get back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad