GDT: 1/13/17 - 8:00PM EDT - Columbus VS Tampa Bay

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
And of course we find a way to lose this one. If we don't do anything on this road trip you might as well grab your helmets and jump into the tank

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Why the **** did I even watch this game. **** this team

Yeah, I feel the same, as soon as I saw that Vasy was in and that Bob was out I should have guessed that this would be the result, the team just didn't give a good effort tonight, despite how many shots they had most of them were really bad and right into the goalies chest.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
As much as I love Drouin, the kid really does need to pass more

I don't blame him. He is the only one moving his feet, nobody even skated back to get the puck from Vasy. Nobody could enter the zone. Nobody could shoot the puck on the PP. Drouin is the last person to blame, he's moving his feet and as dumb as that was, it was better than watching Johnson **** everything up again or seeing Stralman glide down the ice.

If this road trip results in 4 losses were out. That's it, there is no miracle comeback afterwards.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Pretty much, the team will never go anywhere until they learn that a game has 3 periods and not just 1 or 2.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I'd event take a closed door, player only meeting at this point, like do anything.

Boyle should just fight everyone on the roster and Coop and Yzerman

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
The harsh reality of the situation is that Yzerman can't do anything even if he wanted to right now. We're too close to the cap and any actual help will be a rental that we can't retain anyway or if we do get a cheap player, he's going to have to be good enough to protect in expansion and so long to one of the players we DO want to protect. Why would you make a trade otherwise? Damned if you do damned if you don't.

We picked a bad year to have a bad year

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Offense is lame, defense is not good, goaltending is bad.

Pretty much an eff'd up situation all around.

When the whole team is bad at different times you can't just fix that with one trade.

There hasn't been one consistency on the team all year (except for the PP).

That's a major problem.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Total choke job by our power play tonight. They score at the end of either the first or third and we get at least a point. Instead they went full dulcolax.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
The team has no identity - hasn't had one since 14-15.

That's the problem. We were the "dynamic offense" team. Now what are we? The "speed" team?

Palat and Johnson are not as good as everyone thought and Garrison/Coburn are getting long in the tooth.

Bigggggg problem...

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
The team has no identity - hasn't had one since 14-15.

That's the problem. We were the "dynamic offense" team. Now what are we? The "speed" team?

Palat and Johnson are not as good as everyone thought and Garrison/Coburn are getting long in the tooth.

Bigggggg problem...

14-15 was our year we are in need of a mini rebuild now not motivated at all any more we have lost it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad