oU0LWu8.png

eqA8HBe.png

hYBVzkp.png

Last edited:

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Last game was good but they need to keep grinding out way more wins before we can feel like they are the team we have known can contend like in past years.

Lets do this.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Cheers to my all time favorite Lightning player. I've gotten over the trade so long ago it doesn't matter to me anymore and nor does it change my thankfulness for him sticking it out and busting it EVERY night he was out there on the ice. He had a heart of a lion and absolutely deserves to be in the Hall of Fame. He was consistently a league best player for almost a decade and would have finished with a much longer career and a higher point total if his NHL career hadn't effectively started when he was 24/25 years old. I was upset at the time he left but I couldn't be upset for long when I look back at everything he did for us.

One day be passed by the likes of Stamkos and Hedman but for now the guy who was 5'8 remains the greatest giant this team ever had and remains at this moment the greatest player in franchise history.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Time to unretire my St. Louis jersey for one night. This night will be special for a lot of people and it will be for me too. He was one of my all-time favourite players and one of the guys that got me into this team. I hate what he did but time heals wounds and especially now that he's retired, it doesn't matter so much anymore. There's no denying he's the best player this franchise has had so far.

Cheers, #26!

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Vasy in net but the rest of the lineup will be the same. Hopefully they can keep playing like they did last night and just try and push the pace instead of letting the other team do it.

Hope they want to win it for Marty.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
There was a very brief period this season when I was more confident with Vasy in net than Bishop.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Can we just ****ing win tonight?

Here's to a full effort in front of the guy who probably gave the most night in and night out in a Lightning uniform.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Oh and the guy still looks jacked, could probably slot him up on the 3rd line with Johnson if we needed, would be more effective than Callahan.

Palat-Names-Kucherov
Boyle-Filppula-Drouin
Killorn-Johnson-St.louis

;)

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013

Here's to a full effort in front of the guy who probably gave the most night in and night out in a Lightning uniform.

Cheers to that. If we embarrass ourselves in front of Point tonight, I'll be very disappointed.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Oh and the guy still looks jacked, could probably slot him up on the 3rd line with Johnson if we needed, would be more effective than Callahan.

Palat-Names-Kucherov
Boyle-Filppula-Drouin
Killorn-Johnson-St.louis

;)

Why not reunite his old line?

18-09-26
27-51-86

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

This. I don't like the way he left, but as long as he was wearing a Lightning sweater I never for one second questioned his effort.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl

You know the bluejackets will blow vasy away and our defense tonight pretty easy

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I was upset with the way he left the team, but thats forgotten now. Tonight it is a celebration of one of the greatest players in this teams franchise. I miss seeing him play.

26, thank you.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I'll never forgive what he did to end his time here, but I'll also never forget all he did for hockey in Tampa. For just one night I'm going to forget about the end and remember the journey.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
I'll never forgive what he did to end his time here, but I'll also never forget all he did for hockey in Tampa. For just one night I'm going to forget about the end and remember the journey.

Lighten up, Francis.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014

Definitely put a major stain on his legacy here.

So anyone else think Callahan's hockey career is over and his pressbox/IR career is about to begin?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad