GDT: 1/11/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Calgary vs Tampa Bay

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Not that it's in any way on Vasy but he doesn't seem to be the same player as of late, again, this isn't on him but he doesn't seem to be tracking puck the way we're used to. Might be the workload that's finally getting to him and hopefully the bye week will give him some rest and that later we will give him some more off games.

Reactions: rangerrat

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Not that it's in any way on Vasy but he doesn't seem to be the same player as of late, again, this isn't on him but he doesn't seem to be tracking puck the way we're used to. Might be the workload that's finally getting to him and hopefully the bye week will give him some rest and that later we will give him some more off games.

We said the same. He looks fatigued and oveer-worked

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Vassy has come back to earth. Heddy is down.

Lightning are in trouble. Loss tonight, whatever.

Vegas and an 8 game trip may rock this team

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Coburn started the year solid, but just has NOT been good after his injury. :(

Thank goodness for the upcoming bye week. Maybe we'll get Girardi back and Hedman will have time to recover.

:puppy:

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Smith is the superior G tonight by far.

Let’s not forget for all his heroics this year, Vassy is not proven over a full season in this league.

I think he’s really good. But I don’t KNOW it.

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010
I agree, something just seems off in Vassy game right now the last few games. Not sure if it's the workload or what but definitely not tracking and saving pucks like we know he can!!

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Confirmed Heddy is not returning. Confirmed it’s a left knee.

If he’s done for the season so are the Lightning unless SY decides to go after Carlson.

Holding breath.

Reactions: Fabiobest

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Let’s hope we get some clarity this weekend on Heddy.

I fear we will be in the dark until post bye week

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad