GDT: 1/11/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Calgary vs Tampa Bay

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Sergachev played 21:07 tonight. Think he can handle a bit more time than he has, especially after a break/rest. I'd still keep him with Strålman to put out the occasional rookie tire fires, put Koekkoek with Girardi and Coburn with Dotchin/Sustr. Double shift Stråls when needed.

Dotchin ended up with the top TOI tonight, but I'm glad Cooper didn't have Strålman play the last few minutes of this game. No need to risk another injury.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Not only was this a completely garbage game but my satellite died for about 30 minutes because of snow so I didn't even get to see the lone Bolts goal :laugh::cry:

Vasy was terrible around this time last year. Hopefully the bye week and All-Star break let him rest up and get out of his head

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
The more I think about it, the more I think Heddy IS the most important player on the team, even more so than Vassy. It’s just so difficult to compensate for his presence on the blue line because you can’t replace it in the market. TB could go get a competent G and still compete. There’s probably a top winger on the market to play in the top 6 if god forbid Kuch went down. Team has lots of scoring.

With how the Lightning are structured this is the one loss it can’t absorb as an organization if Heddy can’t return for a cup run.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
The more I think about it, the more I think Heddy IS the most important player on the team, even more so than Vassy. It’s just so difficult to compensate for his presence on the blue line because you can’t replace it in the market. TB could go get a competent G and still compete. There’s probably a top winger on the market to play in the top 6 if god forbid Kuch went down. Team has lots of scoring.

With how the Lightning are structured this is the one loss it can’t absorb as an organization if Heddy can’t return for a cup run.
Just stop already.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
We've been fine with Hedman out long term before, kind of you know - the benefit of having a deep team..

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm gonna be honest. If they aren't evaluating the injury until the next day then it's either no big deal or they're calling in the big boys on this. A knee injury is a pretty big deal and not something to wait around on

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad