GDT: 1/10/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Carolina vs Tampa Bay

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
That 3rd period played out like "you know, Carolina, it's cute that you think you might actually win this game, but, here, watch this". What a clinic that was in all three zones.

Point ending up with the GWG and two goals out of this game. The best revenge, certainly. Don't worry, Brayden, you had a hat trick in our hearts' tonight.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I wouldn't go that far. We didn't dominate, but, overall, we were the better team. Pretty sure we wound up with more chances.

Carolina stuck to their game and tried to play the odds but offensive talent breaks through.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I can't stop laughing at how our undersized two-way third rounder is suddenly also a threat for the Rocket Richard trophy.

If anyone had told me last year he would have almost 30 at the halfway mark and a realistic chance at 40+ I don't know if I would have believed it right away.

Reactions: Sk8M8

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Carolina stuck to their game and tried to play the odds but offensive talent breaks through.
They had to play a perfect defensive game, and have their goalie play lights out. And did for 50 minutes. It's nearly impossible to do that for 60 though.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Ovie up to 32 goals, huh?

I guess that means that, if we apply common sense to statistics, that means he scored his 700th goal in the NHL tonight. Congrats, Ovie.

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010
Not our best but we will take it!! See the Boyz in Barfalow!! Yaaaaaa. Go Bolts Gooooo

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
That 3rd period played out like "you know, Carolina, it's cute that you think you might actually win this game, but, here, watch this". What a clinic that was in all three zones.

Point ending up with the GWG and two goals out of this game. The best revenge, certainly. Don't worry, Brayden, you had a hat trick in our hearts' tonight.

It's hard to say if we would have tied it without that power play. They were swarming our guys like down field coverage on Jerry Rice all night.

But if TJ has his foot off the ice it's probably a different game too

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Point up to 60 points on the year, with 38 games remaining. So, if he's just a hair over a ppg the rest of the way through, our cap is screwed.

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
Really hope we don't scratch Cernak next game.
The secret that he will permanently be our top 4 come playoff time won’t be revealed for a while. Until then, I think we roll with the current rotation. I agree, though, he is too good not to be in the lineup every game. But we have first world problems.

Reactions: AmbulanceChaser

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad