GDT: #1 - 10/13/16 | islanders @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaapodonna

What me worry?
Dec 8, 2007
New Jersey
Just came here to see if somebody had posted about this the 13th is always a big day for me but October 13th is a very somber day as that was the one of the saddest days in hockey for me.

The regular season starts tonight Life Goes On, very excited for a good season though I may be busy most of it as my first child is due 8 days from now.

Go Rangers !!!

Early congratulations Bluenote! I hope every thing goes well my man! :yo:

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
Congrats in advance :)

Thanks, very anxious, excited, having a girl, shooting for the 2034 womens olympic squad ;o)

Btw, Mcilrath always starts slow, but 6 years into this, hes not showing mych to be considered a top minutes guy. Bottom pairing, injury replacement.

Oh how it could have been different, Mistakes were made folks......

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
Early exit from the playoffs + World Cup delayed start to season= an offseason that was too long for me. I'm glad it's finally over.

Disappointed that McIlrath couldn't crack the starting lineup even with Klein out, especially considering the fact he got beat out by the likes of Holden and Clendening. But after reading Beacon's comments about him getting beaten I understand.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Thanks, very anxious, excited, having a girl, shooting for the 2034 womens olympic squad ;o)

Btw, Mcilrath always starts slow, but 6 years into this, hes not showing mych to be considered a top minutes guy. Bottom pairing, injury replacement.

Oh how it could have been different, Mistakes were made folks......

Congrats!

Future New York Riveters superstar.

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
You have 13 kids?!?
God almighty you must not watch enough hockey!
:sarcasm::naughty:
Good luck!

Noooo, my first at age 42, onr more after this, then im calling it quits, my wife concurs, shes 35.

Though, now that I think about it with 13 I have enough to play five on five pond hockey, plus one on the bench

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
F lines are exactly has they should be to start, gives us the best chance for 3 balanced lines.

Girardi back on the 1st pairing with McD is grounds for dismissal.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Noooo, my first at age 42, onr more after this, then im calling it quits, my wife concurs, shes 35.

Though, now that I think about it with 13 I have enough to play five on five pond hockey, plus one on the bench

I pretty much have 13 kids. It's fun. We started a band.

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
My college years were fuzzy.

But no, I have 4. Just feels like 13. :laugh:

People tell me one feels like 13 sometimes

I think the team has very real expectations this year forgot about going for first place garbage, we should be a playoff team and before or after the trade deadline we should be a pretty stronger team defensively.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
:amazed:

No snowballs reported in hell. What is going on here? Is it the bizzaro world episode of Seinfeld?

:laugh:

[yes, I know this isn't the bizzaro episode, but I felt opposite George makes more sense here :P ]

fe153ed003fb4dfca7362e33a4b75873.jpg

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Already got some dirty looks from Caps fans down here in DC, so clearly I'm starting my day correctly.

LGR :naughty:

OrbitalDynamics

#Unsurprised
May 22, 2008
Stalag Luft JFK
Optimistic as always at the start of the season,but tempered by the defense and the refusal of the smartest man in hockey to change his precious system to suit the players he has.

The refusal to put his players in the best position to succeed will ultimately cost him his job in New York.

I for one can not wait for that day.

That being said, Let's Go Rangers!

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I think the Rangers are just hell bent on developing Skjei. They really need him to settle in and become an effective defenseman so they're going to give him every chance to stick in the lineup. Hopefully that works out for everyone involved...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad