GDT: #1 - 10/13/16 | islanders @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregNYR89

Mar 8, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone know where I may watch Rangers Pre-game and Post-game shows? I currently am outside of NY and don't have MSG channel. I have Optimum back in NY as well as Purchased NHL TV (Game Center). However, MSG GO doesn't provide Pre-game and Post-game shows (at least not to my knowledge) and NHL TV only shows the Game.

Im not looking for those free streaming services or links. Im willing to pay for a service that would allow me to watch both Pre- and Post-game shows.

Thank you in advance.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like this is the first season in a long time that I'm expecting very little from this team. I'd say since 10-11, but I was going through a lot of **** then that something else was on my mind at the time, but that's a good estimate. Every year since then I've expected a lot. Our defense is AHL level and our offense isn't good enough to make up for it.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
McIlrath allowing forwards to breeze by him in one-on-one situations is what's costing him a spot in the lineup even with Klein out. I've been calling out this problem in his game since the day he joined the Pack, and unfortunately he has not made enough progress there. He should've spent the whole summer practicing against an NHL forward in one-on-one situations. He obviously didn't do that or at least not enough, so now he gets to sit and be a #8 defenseman.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
Finaly, the long lonely nights in the living room trying not to wake up the rest of the house is back..

Seems like it's been ages since our last match..

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Does anyone know where I may watch Rangers Pre-game and Post-game shows? I currently am outside of NY and don't have MSG channel. I have Optimum back in NY as well as Purchased NHL TV (Game Center). However, MSG GO doesn't provide Pre-game and Post-game shows (at least not to my knowledge) and NHL TV only shows the Game.

Im not looking for those free streaming services or links. Im willing to pay for a service that would allow me to watch both Pre- and Post-game shows.

Thank you in advance.
You should invest in SlingBox if youre away from home a decent amount. That allows you to get the channels you have at home anywhere you are as long as you have wifi.

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
Very excited for the offensive depth. They should be able to create all kinds of matchup problems, and they don't have an older player ala Richards/MSL/Drury out there becoming an anchor for their lines. All these guys should be in peak physical shape. (slight exception to Nash but he's a pure power forward who should be just fine if he stays healthy) When Nash is your oldest at 32 and the next guys are Grabner and Zuccs at 29, you have to be happy with it.

The D... well Henrik needs to be Henrik. That's all I got to say there. And that the front office better step in if the leash on Girardi is proving to be too long. Barely an effective player on the 3rd pair during preseason and he's drawing the top line assignments? Sheesh. Let it go, AV.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC

Thank you in advance.

You would have to get DirecTV, buy the SportsPack, AND Center Ice.

The SportsPack gives you all the regional sports channels, but no actual live professional games.

If you get Center Ice as well, you will be able to leave the channel on 634 for the game as well (as long as the game isn't on NHL Network or NBCSN).

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Holden playing his off-side over McIlrath getting the start is ridiculous

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC

Just came here to see if somebody had posted about this the 13th is always a big day for me but October 13th is a very somber day as that was the one of the saddest days in hockey for me.

The regular season starts tonight Life Goes On, very excited for a good season though I may be busy most of it as my first child is due 8 days from now.

Go Rangers !!!

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
I thought McIlrath looked a little better last season than he has looked this pre-season.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Looking forward to Buchnevich and Vesey.

Pirri's in to help out the power play. Our top 3 lines look really good.

No Matt Martin, Kyle Okposo or Frans Nielsen. Isles D group looks good but their forward group not nearly.

Martin and Clutterbuck regularly in the top 5 in hits in the league but Martin the bigger and more intimidating player and it wasn't even close. I just don't see that line being nearly effective. Nielsen was an all situations player who was very good at everything---pk, power play, shootouts, face-offs and he was clutch. Underrated player---they're going to miss him IMO. Okposo a more legit first line wing that Ladd or Chimera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad