GDT: 1/1/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Ottawa and their shake your hand around ever time they get stick checked is obnoxious. Literally the most unnatural reaction and their entire team does it and referees buy it everytime.

Like who shakes their hand if it just got hurt by a whack? Not anyone outside a hockey game and an entire team in the NHL does the same lame thing to draw phantom calls.

this happens all the time by literally every team. its cute you think washington doesn't do it. same goes for guys flicking their head back on high sticks.

Sensin5

Jan 27, 2013
Paul Romanuk is just unlistenably bad. I get that he doesn't like Ottawa and goes nuts any time their opponent does something, but he is just terrible at play by play. Learn the players names for one.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Icing was just called on a play where the puck never actually crossed the goal line extended. Took that bounce in the corner and went sideways parallel to the line. Wilson went nuts, but with hybrid icing, is that the right call? They whistled before the puck bounced, I think.

AINEC*

AINEC
Jul 4, 2011
Paul Romanuk is just unlistenably bad. I get that he doesn't like Ottawa and goes nuts any time their opponent does something, but he is just terrible at play by play. Learn the players names for one.

Easily one of the most pathetic commentators in the game right now. Guy has absolutely know ****ing clue what he's watching 90% of the time.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Icing was just called on a play where the puck never actually crossed the goal line extended. Took that bounce in the corner and went sideways parallel to the line. Wilson went nuts, but with hybrid icing, is that the right call? They whistled before the puck bounced, I think.

Yeah, it's technically the right call, linesman can't wait till it actually crosses the line because he needs to make a decision on icing when the chasing players hit the ringette line. If he thinks the puck will cross the line when Karlsson (or whoever it was) hit the ringette line, he needs to blow it right then,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad