GDT: 05/05/13 - WCQF PLAYOFFS Game 3 Chicago @ Minnesota - 2:00 p.m. CDT - NBC/CBC/RDS

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
So long as he's not the play-by-play guy it's fine by me. He seems pretty unbiased anyways. Was Doc ever biased toward the Devils when he started doing national broadcasts all the time?

Very slightly, but he did as much as he could be be unbiased. Hard not to be after you've covered a team on a daily basis.

Ah yeah I remember that cheating the faceoff ****. That was pissing me off because if these linesmen are allowing it, it's not cheating. We're just winning faceoffs better than they are.

Well to be fair, every other faceoff the linesmen were giving our centers a lecture.

Billy Mays Here*

tumblr_lhp70v01E81qb6h4po1_500.gif

Awesome gif, great show.

fearthetrap

Oct 25, 2010
Told you so. This kind of effort does not lose hockey games.

Game 4 we need the house rocking! Too quiet today.

I was there. Loudest I have ever seen the place. Also my first playoff game but that was the greatest sports experience ever.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
I was there. Loudest I have ever seen the place. Also my first playoff game but that was the greatest sports experience ever.

I believe you. It's just that compared to some other buildings it sounded a bit weak. Could be the broadcast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad