GDT: 04/30/2014 - Minnesota @ Colorado - 8:30 CDT - 4:30 Suomi - FSN,CNBC,TSN2,RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
I think Suter knew Kemps was hurting, but the kid didn't want to let his team down. So the elder made the decision for him.

Yeah you can see the sadness in this gif. Didn't want to let us down.

850820897.gif

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
I'm saying it now... Heatley takes a pay cut and stays with the Wild next season! Okay, maybe this is just getting caught up in the moment but man, if he took a cut I really wouldn't mind him back on the team. Where was he all season long, though? LOL He's seriously had a good playoff series.

NINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Switzerland for producing this magnificent player! Islanders really have to be kicking themselves right now. What a steal!

I am proud of Heatley's game tonight but...unless he gets new legs, it ain't happenin.

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
we all knew Nino was going to explode didn't we?
he fought so hard every game and had a huge presence, just no luck with those bounces.
So happy for him and the Wild!! Now let's go far!

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Can someone make a gif or link a video to Yeo and his coaching staff's celly on the bench? I don't think I have ever seen a coach that happy before.

youvegotit

Dec 10, 2011
Russo's Rants before the game...

If the Wild wins tonight, I bet you Heatley will be a big part of it. I just have this feeling.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
The audio on that game winner is epic!!!
I can't get enough of replaying it, hearing Brodz scream YEAHHHHHH is so awesome!!!!

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I haven't seen Brodziak move like that for two years . IF, and it's a big if, he can play like that for the rest of the playoffs it will help the Wild a lot. McCormick doesn't seem to screw up. Spurgeon redeemed himself. Nino is an obvious one. Thought Koivu played well... And I've been on his ass. It seems the more I complain about Heatley the more he produces, so Dany, YOU SUCK!

Haula was OK, but kind of invisible.

I wonder if Kuemper has a concussion? He didn't look right after Duchene hit him into Suter.

If Spurgeon becomes a defensive liability again, I say play him a game or two on wing because THAT SHOT. It's a ****ing CANNON.

I lost all my vcash. I've bet against the Wild during important games during the regular season, and they won every time. Decided to bet against them in game 6 as well as tonight. Worked out for them....not so much for me. :biglaugh:

You'll be broke and you'll like it! :yo:

I'm saying it now... Heatley takes a pay cut and stays with the Wild next season! Okay, maybe this is just getting caught up in the moment but man, if he took a cut I really wouldn't mind him back on the team. Where was he all season long, though? LOL He's seriously had a good playoff series.

NINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Switzerland for producing this magnificent player! Islanders really have to be kicking themselves right now. What a steal!

As a league minimum 13th forward, after he has a surgery this offseason to correct whatever the hell has been dogging him for years along with proper recovery and rehab, and with the understanding that he is likely there basically as a player-coach or something, sure, I'd take him back for one more year.

I still have adrenaline flowing through me.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Heatley did surprise me this series. He's still needs to be gone this summer though. But I give him credit for sticking with it and not complaining about being scratched as much as he has.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
The feels just don't stop.

Just when I think I'm done crying tears of joy my eyes just well up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad