GDT: 04/30/2014 - Minnesota @ Colorado - 8:30 CDT - 4:30 Suomi - FSN,CNBC,TSN2,RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
congrats on the win wild fans; I can't hate your team as much as I hate the blues and blackhawks (I can still hate cooke more than any of their players however), so good luck in at least round 2, and round 3 if you make it and play the ducks

also I feel bad for winnipeg; they're going to be a quality team stuck behind 4 better ones in our division

Lennu32

Oct 4, 2011
Another big time loss for Varlamov against FBJ. Nino's wrister is sick!

God is on his/hers son's side.

Thank you, the whole team, includingd Yeo. What a loss to the Finnish national team, but a huge step for Minnesotian sports ;)

Nino!!!!

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Please tell me someone's gonna put the overtime and handshake from the FSNorth feed on Youtube somewhere.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Let me just do this one more time.

EEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL NIIIIINNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
ibwKmM7q1h4ATq.gif

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Thanks to all of the kind Avalanche fans.. What a great series! Can't get much better than a game 7 like that. Thanks for everything. Should be a great rivalry going forward now for sure I would think.

Wouldn't the rivalry be better if we weren't kind? :sarcasm:

Seriously though, seeing Suter out there makes me wish there was a UFA this off-season that WE could land like that. The fact that he wasn't a Norris finalist is a joke, straight up....

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT
I was yelling to get Heater off the ice all night. That goal is thanks to him. #50ingame7

The state of hockey is back boys. So happy. Not getting any sleep tonight but who cares. We did it, and we deserved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad