GDT: 04/08/14 - Bruins @ Wild - 7 PM CT - 3 AM Suomi - NESN, FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeptalker*

Don't worry be happy Minnesota!

Can Wild play even (and even win!) over the best o' the lot (Boston Bruins that is!) in the NHL - then there's no use of worring around per se.

Anyway and anyhow Clint Eastwood ... eh, Mikael Granlund will fix it all in the play offs!

Remember.

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
What would they do? Throw the goal-scorer in jail? :laugh:

:D

Nah, just wondering if Yeo would get fined or something. Seems like one of those things with which the refs and the league would be less than amused.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I think legitimately throwing a game would have to draw some kind of sanction from the league.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Bkv6Ii2IYAAM2d_.jpg:large

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Dany gonna get some ice time.

And our back up goalie, whoever that is.

Folin, too.

I don't want to see Suter, Parise, Koivu,Pominville , Spurge, Or Brodin unless it's at the grocery store .

If Yeo plays Suter more than 15 minutes in the next two games he should be beaten. Enough of this "he's a horse" stuff.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

Folin, too.

I don't want to see Suter, Parise, Koivu,Pominville , Spurge, Or Brodin unless it's at the grocery store .

If Yeo plays Suter more than 15 minutes in the next two games he should be beaten. Enough of this "he's a horse" stuff.

Both games or just against the Blues?

RussosBurner

Jun 19, 2012
State of Hockey

Folin, too.

Definitely gotta rest guys. Don't need to risk injuries for 2 games that are now meaningless for us.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Poor Parise was exhausted by the end of the 3rd. He looked like Heater at the beginning of a game.

Sit him for a game or two.

We've got some forwards we could let start, right?

Hell, let the ****ing all-star play his last two NHL games before he's shelved for the duration of the playoffs.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Relax, guys. Nobody is gonna throw the game. These guys made some kind of crazy pact during that player only meeting in Phoenix. They aren't gonna mess with this roll they're on. Parise freaks out when players do a fly by after a goal. He won't let them ease up. Suter won't allow it. Koivu won't allow it. And Bryz sure as heck won't allow it.

The one and only concern we should have is that nobody gets hurt in the next 2 games. I'm sure the Preds would like to knock us around a bit. And sit Bryz. We can't lose him. Still having nightmares of Backs in warmups last spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad