GDT: #03 – Blue Jackets at Sabres – Mon Oct 12, 3:00PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Really wanted ROR to get that empty-netter, would've capped off an excellent day from him.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Will win alot of games with a defensive effort like that. Get Bogosian back and keep McCabe and wont need Franson or Carlo...

Acetylene

Every dog has it’s day
Jul 10, 2010
Sweden
Good game guys! Fun to watch for a (somewhat) neutral supporter. Eichel is damn good, I'm jelaous! :)

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
McCabe missed a chunk of time after getting clipped with a high stick.

So…and you point is? That's beside the point. I was responding to someone was saying that the fact that we looked good and won this game means that we'll see more of McCabe and less of Franson. I don't see how this game proved that when Franson played so much more than McCabe and we won. I believe Franson had more TOI in this game than the other two, so I don't see how this game proved much in that regard. If anything, it proved the opposite.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Exactly. So how does this game portend McCabe getting more time if we won without him contributing much?

Because he looked very good in the time he got? Generally when someone plays well they get more ice time. That's hardly a difficult concept to grasp.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Exactly. So how does this game portend McCabe getting more time if we won without him contributing much?

Judging on what he did on the ice with the minutes he did play. He played very well, and had a nice game with Pysyk who I will say is the Defense's version of Johan Larsson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad