|
IR​
|
-​

** Lineups always subject to change at morning and pre-game skates **

Last edited:

swisssabre

Jul 18, 2015
Excited for the game, no matter of the 0-2 start.
Even better seeing ZemGod on the first line, he deserves it !

aintgonnabe

Nov 19, 2011
Excellent game time for latvian supporters (10pm)! :D

Im happy that Bylsma has noticed some of the qualities that Zemgus brings and rewarded him with a spot on the first line. Having said that, I like him more on a line with Kane and Eichel. My worry with Ennis and Reilly is that its a little too soft, but maybe im wrong ofc.

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
Why the hell is there a game on 3pm on a Monday? What the hell is this

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
The question of the day is, do i skip out of work early and go home to watch this game or do i watch less than discretely at work?

Life is hard.

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
Hopefully the line shift pays some dividends. The Sabres just need to get into a gear and continue to push. The defense is half of the problem at the moment.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Bylsma meets with the media ~1pm. I wouldn't be surprised if there's more tinkering with the lines at the pre-game skate either.

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
Glad there's some shakeup going on with the lines. Disappointed to still see Kane and Eichel together... but O'Reilly on wing, Zemgus with a promotion and Moulson on the third line makes me smile. :nod:

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
It'll be interesting to see how this one shakes out. Columbus will be pretty desperate for a win after losing back to back vs NYR. Goaltending has been pretty shaky so far for them. Not to mention the coach is probably on a pretty tight leash.

StlSwedes

Dec 3, 2009
I felt 26-22-82 had a good game against the bolts and could prove to be a solid 3rd line with some goal scoring ability.

Hopefully we can get our first win at home today on Columbus day against Columbus :handclap:

Top 6 just needs to gel and start making things happy. Felt like they are on the verge of putting it together against the lightning and then it fell apart.

Side Stache

Dec 3, 2011
Excellent game time for latvian supporters (10pm)! :D

Im happy that Bylsma has noticed some of the qualities that Zemgus brings and rewarded him with a spot on the first line. Having said that, I like him more on a line with Kane and Eichel. My worry with Ennis and Reilly is that its a little too soft, but maybe im wrong ofc.

Damn, another early one. Keep it up, Buffalo.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Good News, Larrson, Gorges, and Reinhart are +0

J. Larsson 2 0 0 0 +0

That means they are approaching zero, but not quite there yet, from the positive side!

Advanced stats have come a long way!

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
While the defense is suspect as... well... suspected, can they muster more than a single goal? Part of their problem is exiting the zone but they have to start finishing in order to punch their way out of their d-zone issues.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
While the defense is suspect as... well... suspected, can they muster more than a single goal? Part of their problem is exiting the zone but they have to start finishing in order to punch their way out of their d-zone issues.

We should get our one goal. Now hopefully someone else can score was well

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Columbus Day against the CBJ. Perfect on this "holiday" to have afternoon hockey.

The NHL doesn't think its perfect though as there are only three games being played in the afternoon - Tampa Bay at Boston - Winnipeg at New York Islanders and our game.
Thought maybe one of the Canadian teams would have a home game since everyone is off up there for their Thanksgiving Day - attend the game/then go home/ to relatives/eat Turkey.
BTW - If anyone wants to attend - my tickets are available - just $22 each - deadline to send is 1:00 pm ET.

Wish I would have known that stat about Legwand - would have picked him in at least that points game.
Edit/Update - Looks like my choice for that points game - Clarkson (CBJ) - is going to be scratched so I changed my pick to Legwand.

Happy Birthday Jake McCabe!

Good luck to anyone (Z-Man etc) who has to avoid hearing the result because they are working and have to watch the game later.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad