Vetted.
Mar 10, 2008
Ottawa
My players tonight were:
Cally - what a last shifted
Hags - our best forward this year
Stepan - looked solid tonight
Hank - as always, held us up.

On another note, prayers for Powe, and hope he'll make a recovery and be back soon. Awesome PK'er.

*Bob Richards*

Still have a bitter taste, even with the win. Powe's injury dampens it a bit. Hope its nothing long term.

Apr 10, 2012
best of luck to Powe. tough break. he was a good fit. going to be hard breaking back into the lineup of he gets healthy.really awful seeing a grown man that out of it

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Good win. And the GWG was a PPG? Aliens. Gotta hope that Powe can make a speedy recovery. He looked really dazed coming off the ice.

On another note, I got my ticket signed by Rod Gilbert. Success.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Hope Powe injury isn't too serious, although I have a bad feeling about it after how out of it he looked. Very unfortunate play.

Hopefully that PPG will make the boys realize what they need to do, movement with the puck and without it. It was a thing of beauty.

Graves94

Nov 26, 2010
Montreal
As I've said many times, I don't understand why DZ is not on our first PP unit? He's our most creative, offensive Dman, and if you don't use him on the PP, something is wrong in my opinion.

*Bob Richards*

Feel free to ogle at this for a bit:

tumblr_mie8ciJF6i1s4e1ujo1_500.gif

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
With Powe gone, our bottom 6 is once again going to be slow as *******

Not really. Powe out, Kreider in. Thing is, it actually gets faster. Other thing is, the defensive coverage gets worse, and we lose a top PKer.

I'd expect Kreider to slide right in on the fourth line Tuesday night, assuming Powe can't go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad