GDT: 02/11/23 Avalanche @ Panthers 4:00PM MST (Emergency GDT!)

Pick the 3 to survive. Never again tasting the last.

• Total voters

Azrael89

Feb 13, 2017
If that's the case (and that's a huge "if") then yes, it's the absolute best case scenario. We won't have to pay anyone to take him at the deadline and he could possibly come back to help in the playoffs.
This is that godsend I was talking about a couple day ago. Hopefully EJ comes back for the playoffs, helps us repeat, and then rides off into the sunset.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
We won a game and that's f***ing badass. Surely MacK's character in Hogwarts Legacy isn't using a robe/cloak. He doesn't seem like a robe/cloak kinda guy.

Wow I must be getting old. I chose to jettison bacon. Normally I love bacon but I don't want to give up those others. Good sushi is the best.

Don't tell me that Poke. Please. Bacon is too good to give up.

Reactions: SaltySkywalker

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Can I still eat bacon but I just won’t taste it? If so I switch my answer to bacon. But if I physically can’t eat it, I can’t give it up. I’m not even the biggest bacon fan, but it’s on everything. For example after hockey we often order a few pizzas and it always has bacon on it. If I have to decline a slab after I skate then I can’t give it up. But if I can still eat it but just won’t taste the bacon I can easily give it up.

People willing to never have sushi again are clearly psychopaths.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
It’s nice to not average .5 points per game. I fear inconsistency will plague this team as long as they are either not healthy with their D group or they lack a competent 2C.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
If that's the case (and that's a huge "if") then yes, it's the absolute best case scenario. We won't have to pay anyone to take him at the deadline and he could possibly come back to help in the playoffs.

This would be ideal.

Also as soon as they confirm that he's not coming back we can make a move for a 2C, no need to wait for the deadline.
This would be great too..

Reactions: Balthazar

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
Wow I must be getting old. I chose to jettison bacon. Normally I love bacon but I don't want to give up those others. Good sushi is the best.

I'm an old fart also, and I ditched bacon on halloween weekend last year. Haven't touched it (or any red meat) since. Haven't cheated once.

I also stopped eating deep fried food at the same time, but I have cheated three times on that front. Every time, it's been calamari. Because......I simply had to. AB loves his calamari.

Reactions: Pokecheque

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
I'm an old fart also, and I ditched bacon on halloween weekend last year. Haven't touched it (or any red meat) since. Haven't cheated once.

I also stopped eating deep fried food at the same time, but I have cheated three times on that front. Every time, it's been calamari. Because......I simply had to. AB loves himself some calamari.
Grilled calamari doesn’t work for you?

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Boy hockey sure has been gentrified if there are people actually saying they like sushi. Raw fish wrapped up in grey rice and carpet underlay. Delicious!

Reactions: Balthazar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad