GDT: 02/10/2015 - Wild @ Jets - 7PM CST / 3AM FIN - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Wow, at least three of the five Wild on the ice **** the bed there. Atrocious drop pass by Spurgeon is the obvious worst, but honorable mentions to Koivu for that lackluster defense, and Dubnyk who had no business being that deep in the crease.

Hate to see it end on a soft goal when he'd been standing on his head the whole time.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Hard to call it a soft goal...shot was pretty dang good.

Either way, 0-6 in our last 6 OT games...with only one of them going to the SO I think.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Spurg owes Dubs an apology. Game would have been over in the 1st if not for our crease monkey. Then Spurg pulls crap like that?

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN

Either way, 0-6 in our last 6 OT games...with only one of them going to the SO I think.

We have major issues in OT, and really 4 on 4 at all. I'm terrified every time it happens.

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
Ohhh I can't be that upset with the game. We got a point and still have a few games in hand to the Jets. Two points back from the Nucks.
Life is good.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal

It was a dang good shot, no doubt. But from that wide of an angle you just can't give up a shot across the body like that. Needs to challenge even just a tiny bit more there, and suddenly that amazing shot looks harmless.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Wild were noticeably tired.

Nino almost redeemed himself.

Vanek is scaring me.

Suter looked very tired,as opposed to yesterday's game when he was bombing shots. Yeo is going to break him like he did with Koivu and Backstrom.
Sutter didn't look very good.

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
Panthers just blew out Anaheim though.

Yep, they sure did.
Still though, these next two games are a great chance for us to make up some ground. No doubt we will still have to be ready to play. IF (note the if) we win the next two at home, it could end up being that the game in Vancouver determines a wildcard spot for however long it lasts :P.

Playoff hockey in February, I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad