jzzvyf.jpg

tumblr_mfyr3swkpg1qf5do9o1_400.gif

BxcTV1oIYAAMP0_.jpg

foasly.png

Last edited:

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Sutter isn't a bad recall at all. Especially to replace Carter.

Replacing Zucker with Fontaine is a bit more questionable.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
:laugh:

A team 'committed' to winning.

:laugh:

Give me a ****ing break
I am confused. The Wild lose Cooke and then Carter, and people get upset when they recall fellow grinders Sutter and Bickel???

The Wild already have Schroeder up to replace Zucker (since Fontaine is back in).

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
I am confused. The Wild lose Cooke and then Carter, and people get upset when they recall fellow grinders Sutter and Bickel???

The Wild already have Schroeder up to replace Zucker (since Fontaine is back in).

Because they have better options than Bickel. Sutter is a fine. He did well the last time up, but Stu ****ing Bickel? Are you kidding me?

And I hope Coyle can have a decent showing. Meager showings perpetually.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013

Well Bickel is not very good at hockey. The smart decision is to put in Sutter and Fontaine. So I don't get the need for Bickel. Other than to get into pointless fights.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
wpg is probably a hungry , angry team right now. this will be a hard fought game. go wild , go crazy! lets sneak out of the peg with 2 points boyz.

MN_Gopher

May 2, 2002
Mpls
Visit site

Those are the two i wanted.

I do not want Parise and the top 4 D having to deal with the 4th liners of the world.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
Who else from Iowa can bring some physicality? Bulmer and Gabriel haven't done anything to deserve a call-up. The Wild do not need more skill at the moment.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
I have a feeling this is going to be the most physical Jets/Wild game we've seen. Hopefully the refs don't let it get out of hand.
2 points and no injuries tonight.

Seven in a row for Mike Yeo!

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
When I looked at the Wild's schedule at the beginning of the month I saw a bunch of winnable games but had this one circled as our most likely loss. I just hope nobody gets hurt.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
IF they can pull this off, they are 1 point out of the playoffs and 4 points from overtaking Winnipeg.

That would be massive considering how everyone, including myself!, were about to jump ship for the lottery train.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Keep your foot on the gas tonight, boys!

Sutter is a perfectly fine call-up for the bottom 6, but it's hard to put "playoff push" and "Stu Bickel" in the same sentence.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Excuse my ignorance but why call up a defensemen? Is it just for the need of some muscle? Will we have two defensemen scratched? Dumba and Folin? I just don't get it all that well.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
The team is going to lose some of the games coming up. Lets just keep that in mind when we're crying about so and so dropping the ball. It's not a disaster--it's inevitable. The Peg play physical and aren't particularly fast. I don't know if Russo's guess that Haula sits for Bickel is going to happen but it'd make sense given Haula's play recently and the fact we're playing a team that's also down in skill (Kane).

Holy crap i just reviewed the GDT. Coyle was the worst player on the ice?!

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Excuse my ignorance but why call up a defensemen? Is it just for the need of some muscle? Will we have two defensemen scratched? Dumba and Folin? I just don't get it all that well.

Bickel can "play" forward too.
in the same sense that, say, John scott can "play" forward. only better than that at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad