GDT: 01/31/17 - Wild @ Oilers - 8 PM CT / 4 AM Finland - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Woke up at 0500 to watch this one but was half asleep so just re-watched the extended highlights.

Underrated was Grao's handles on his first, that was some nice work there.

jackouu

Nov 25, 2015
Helsinki
Darcy Kuemper had more points in the season series vs the Oilers than Connor McMuffins

Haha! would never have guessed that :handclap:

Man, I'm happy that Kuemper played a solid game, tho I'm still super worried about how he gives scary rebounds all the time.

Koivu's line and especially Granny looked amazing once again and so did the whole D :)

Off to Calgary! Let's hope Monahan and Johnny haven't found their groove yet!

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
All they do is win. Chicago 6 points behind and Wildz have 3 games in hand.. WTF is this!?! :D

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Haha! would never have guessed that :handclap:

Man, I'm happy that Kuemper played a solid game, tho I'm still super worried about how he gives scary rebounds all the time.

Koivu's line and especially Granny looked amazing once again and so did the whole D :)

Off to Calgary! Let's hope Monahan and Johnny haven't found their groove yet!

Don't worry, if they do find their groove, we'll slash it out of them :sarcasm:

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
slash , slash , slash , apply a little slash! what a weak call. oh well the wild boyz sure looked good even if we were out shot 43 - 35. graovac can skate pretty good for a big guy. is coyle injured? whos next? batter up. edit classic post on oil thread ; roses are red ; violets are blue ; minnesota beat us , is that a surprise to you?

Last edited:

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota

200.gif

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Goddamn this team is boring. Fire up the highlights, and you already know how it's gonna go. 5-2, 4-2, 5-1, whatever. Booooooooring. Where's the excitement, where's the hang-on-for-dear-life hockey?

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad