GDT: 01/31/17 - Wild @ Oilers - 8 PM CT / 4 AM Finland - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Yawn, pure trap defense boring oilers giving up tons of goals. Boring. Much more fun to watch teams try to skate with the Wild vs just trapping like these pretenders have done

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Even the main board thread noticed that Kuemper gives up a rebound on every single shot.

Its like he makes no attempt to hold on to pucks and is trying to send all of them to the corners.

I don't know what to think about him anymore, hard to tell if my criticisms are valid or if bias is coloring how I see things.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Even the main board thread noticed that Kuemper gives up a rebound on every single shot.

Its like he makes no attempt to hold on to pucks and is trying to send all of them to the corners.

I don't know what to think about him anymore, hard to tell if my criticisms are valid or if bias is coloring how I see things.

He's not good. It's pretty well known.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

He's been leaving lots of rebounds, but for the most part, has kept his head in the game tonight.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
This goal.

giphy.gif

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Boring eddy worrying about meaningless goals to sell more concessions yawn, want more excitement next time

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
So the ref called it a goal....Then said it was goalie interference, and then Toronto calls to look at it and said it was batting it into the net. Glad we're all on the same page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad