GDT: 01/30/14 - Wild @ Avalanche - 8 PM CT/4 AM SUOMI - FSN, ALT

Status
Not open for further replies.

INTOTHEVOID

Go right.
Jul 9, 2012
Minnesota
Started watching in the middle of the game, what a heartbreaker really.. especially after Brodz giving them one for free, and the missed offsides, tough beats really.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
There was a collision between him and two Wild players, IIRC.

I never saw a replay, and only caught the last half of the hit live, but from what I saw it looked like just a wrong place, wrong time instance of 3 people colliding. I didn't see a hit thrown.

I saw that one on FSN. One of our boys was moving to make a hit (or at least it looked like that was his intent), the other of our guys was there covering the blue line if I remember correctly, and Stastny was in between both of them. It looked like Stastny had incidental contact with the Wild player covering the blue line, and then at the same moment the Wild player moving in for the hit got there, and all 3 of them went down.

It was messy.

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
I saw that one on FSN. One of our boys was moving to make a hit (or at least it looked like that was his intent), the other of our guys was there covering the blue line if I remember correctly, and Stastny was in between both of them. It looked like Stastny had incidental contact with the Wild player covering the blue line, and then at the same moment the Wild player moving in for the hit got there, and all 3 of them went down.

It was messy.

I think I remember this early in the 3rd period. It was a very weird collision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad