GDT: 01/28/2014 - Minnesota @ Anaheim - 9:00 PM CST - 5:00AM Suomi - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNjens

Sep 27, 2013
castle_wat.gif

Not a big Brodzy supporter this year. I know we won't sit him. But I do prefer Coyle at center.

gopherman23

Jul 10, 2013
Minnesota
Where do we put Koivu when he returns? Parise and Nino line?

If Coyle can get better on faceoffs he should be the 3rd line center and Haula needs to stay up on that 4th line. Sit Brodzy?? God idk

Goodnight

I wanna see a Parise-Granlund-Pommer once when Koivu gets back. Pair Koivu with Niederreiter and maybe Zucker? Koivu has proven in the past he can can produce with alot of different wingers. It's not like he and Parise have some special chemistry.

As offensively inept as Brodzy is, he is one of our best pk'ers and is very sound defensively. And he also wins faceoffs. No need to sit him.

MNjens

Sep 27, 2013
I wanna see a Parise-Granlund-Pommer once when Koivu gets back. Pair Koivu with Niederreiter and maybe Zucker? Koivu has proven in the past he can can produce with alot of different wingers. It's not like he and Parise have some special chemistry.

As offensively inept as Brodzy is, he is one of our best pk'ers and is very sound defensively. And he also wins faceoffs. No need to sit him.

Solid point on Brodzy. He is good at PK. I just love Haula's game and hope he doesn't get sent down when Koivu and Spurgeon come back. He will be a solid NHLer but I'm guessing with the depth we have this year (no injuries) he will likely be the odd man out

J22*

Brodziak had more than a few shake your head moments, but Him, Cooke, and Fontaine were the best line on the ice tonight.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Not a big Brodzy supporter this year. I know we won't sit him. But I do prefer Coyle at center.
Coyle can be weak in the faceoff circle though. Maybe he'll get better over time, but I can't see them waiting patiently for that to happen once Koivu comes back.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Coyle can be weak in the faceoff circle though. Maybe he'll get better over time, but I can't see them waiting patiently for that to happen once Koivu comes back.

Coyle is fine at C. He just sucks at taking draws. 33% tonight.. Yikes.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
I would like to try Cooke - Koivu - Fontaine. I mean, Cooke and Fonz have a good thing going, and Koivu can't make them any worse, right?

And oh, Parise had the GWG after all. Well, as OTH said, a promise is a promise.

Caior89

Mar 31, 2011
Nice win by the Wild! Best game of the season, it could easily score 3 more goals if Brodz didn't have stone hands and we get unlucky with 3 posts.

Just hope Pommer is really OK after that hit

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
Nice win by the Wild! Best game of the season, it could easily score 3 more goals if Brodz didn't have stone hands and we get unlucky with 3 posts.

Just hope Pommer is really OK after that hit

i thought pommer was down 4 the count after that hit. i think it was clean , but certainly mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad