GDT: 01/28/2014 - Minnesota @ Anaheim - 9:00 PM CST - 5:00AM Suomi - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
"lol look at Wild fans they think this is a rivalry when they're really just irrelevant and the [my team] don't care about them that's why they lost" --fans of any team above us in the standings

uORi8If.gif

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
The fact that the Canucks lost to Badmonton yesterday makes me happy. We're currently 7th in the West.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
How about we are only one of like 4 teams to beat them at home this year and we were pretty darn close to taking 2 against SJ at home. We all feared this road stint and it is panning off great. I'm not gonna lie, no Spurgeon or Koivu is alright by me right now. Prosser is playing great (3 points in what? 5 games?) And Haula is unleashing it.

Your team is only the second team to beat the Ducks in regulation at home all season. Congrats guys.

MNjens

Sep 27, 2013
Where do we put Koivu when he returns? Parise and Nino line?

If Coyle can get better on faceoffs he should be the 3rd line center and Haula needs to stay up on that 4th line. Sit Brodzy?? God idk

Goodnight

LemaireisGOD

Jul 19, 2010
Nowhere, WI
My take...

http://www.stateofhockeynews.com/2014-articles/january/wild-vs-duck-tales.html

Huge win tonight for the Wild in Anaheim, 4-2! Dominating effort, great hustle, good puck pressure and offensive chances too. Still not real happy about the Rupp inclusion into the lineup. The Wild are lucky his poorly timed message didn't come back to sink them. I have a full game recap, an Iowa Wild report as well as prospect updates on Mario Lucia, Dylan Labbe, and Mathew Dumba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad